- Company Name: Miyazaki Chair Factory Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokushima
- City/Town/Village: Naruto
- Street: 710, Nakasuji, Kawasaki, Oasamachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 779-0223
- Website: http://www.miyazakiisu.co.jp
- Listed: 05/02/2013 12:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are producing furniture with good material, quality, and design, and we hope that our customers are happy to own our furniture.
We use good quality timbers for chairs. They are dehydrated by artificial drier after a few years natural dryness. After that, we wait till the woods moisture restores to 12% naturally for prevention of the wood bend and twist. You can choose your favorite wood type from oak, maple, walnut, black cherry, teak, etc. We use beeswax made with 100% natural ingredients for finishing every wooden chair. This wax makes the wood breathe, so that you can enjoy the touch of natural wood.
Miyazaki Chair Factory is a group of craftsworkers. Each of us is trying to know well about wood characteristic, improve the technique, and get a profound knowledge of design and structure. We are challenging all this to make freely designed chairs combining handicraft and machinery work. We use machines when it can produce faster than handiwork, and our handiwork is for the sensitive manufacture and finishing. We use machines as our “extended hands.” We always attempt to do new things with our machines and hands.
In the factory where all is covered with wood powder and fragments, there is a “work-shop”? it is the scene of design development. Here designers and craftsworkers discuss about a full-scale prototype and the points of improvement. We modify the prototype when we both agree to the point, and we discuss again… we exchange each other’s idea until both are satisfied. If it goes well, we smile. If it doesn’t, we grimace. Sometimes, our discussion is heated up. We combine design with technique, face to face.
Our Website: www.miyazakiisu.co.jp/index-en.html
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (41 views)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. - Global leader in diverse industries in wide ranging fields (29 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (24 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (22 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (20 views)
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (17 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (13 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (13 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (12 views)