NSSC, the largest stainless steel manufacturer in Japan, was established in October 2003 through the consolidation of the stainless steel divisions of Nippon Steel Corporation and Sumitomo Metal Industries, Ltd. Our corporate philosophy of “Contributing to society through Stainless Steel” we promise to take prompt and appropriate measures to meet the modern diversifying needs of our users.
In 2010, we developed the “NSSC®FW Series,” a resource-saving, high performance stainless steel, by exploiting the world’s first Sn-added technology. Through this development, we have successfully reduced the content of rare metals by up to 40% in comparison with our standard stainless steel (SUS304).
In 2012, we created “NSSC®2120,” a type of duplex stainless steel developed as an alternative to our standard stainless steel (SUS304). The benefit of this duplex steel is that it consumes fewer rare metals. Moreover, by taking advantage of duplex steel’s higher strength we have made our steel thinner and lighter, resulting in lower production costs for our customers.
The demand for “NSSC®FW Series” and “NSSC®2120,” both of which were developed through the advanced technology of NSSC, continues to increase on a worldwide basis. In addition, in 2012, “SAF,” the facilities used to recover rare metals, has started its operation at our Hikari Works to save our raw materials in the manufacturing processes.
Through our technology as well as our spirit for stainless steel, we will combine our strengths to provide excellent solutions for our customers.
The World’s first Sn-added ferritic stainlesssteel, having high corrosion resistance and Alloy-saving.
NSSC, the largest stainless steel producer in Japan, released epoch-making Sn-added stainless steel grades, NSSC FW-series, in 2010. NSSC FW-series have corrosion resistance equal or superior to 17Cr-Stainless steel or 18Cr-8Ni-Stainless steel which are common grades in the world.
Saving rare metal resources by approx. 40%
NSSC FW series contain no Ni and Mo, with the reduction in Cr. As compared to grade 304 (18Cr-8Ni), NSSC FW2 can save both Cr and Ni by 40%. As compared to grade 430 (17Cr), NSSC FW1 can save Cr by 18%. For more details, click here.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Indian boiler manufacturing company formed joint venture with Japanese incineration systems company
- Japan’s gov to approve anti-melanoma drug. It’s first country to approve the drug for melanoma sufferers
- Kajiwara Inc. – Food Processing & Confectionery Machines
- Saga Vinegar Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing Vinegar from 1832
- Kotodo Takahashi Corporation – Handcrafting Tea Canisters for Over 90 Years
Top Ads Today
- Kokudo Engineering Consultants Co., Ltd. - Inspection of Structures (14 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (6 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (5 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (4 views)
- Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd. - Orthotics and Prosthetics Manufacturer (3 views)
- Hand & Foot Bath Machine - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (3 views)
- Sakamoto Urushi Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - Urushi Surface Manufacturing (3 views)
- World Bank head optimistic about Abe's 3rd arrow of Abenomics (2 views)
- Nakashima Medical Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of medical devices, such as artificial joints (2 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (2 views)