- Company Name: Takamatsu Machinery Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Ishikawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Hakusan-City
- Street: 1-8 Asahigaoka
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 924-8558
- Phone: +81-(0)76-274-0123
- Website: http://www.takamaz.co.jp/e/
- Contact: http://www.takamaz.co.jp/e/contact_e/
- Listed: 08/31/2018 12:01 pm
- Expires: 337 days, 12 hours
Takamatsu Machinery Co., Ltd. founded in 1948, engages in the manufacture and sale of machine tools that include computerized numerical control (CNC) precision lathes and special-purpose machines in Japan and operates in USA, Europe, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Mexico and Vietnam.
- The Machine Tools segment manufactures, sells and maintains machine tools, primarily Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) lathes that are used in engines, transmissions, suspensions, video and DVD players, CD-ROM drivers, and refrigerators. It also manufactures and sells collet chucks and related parts.
- The IT Related Manufacturing Equipment segment manufactures IT related manufacturing equipment related to liquid crystal substrate and semiconductor.
- The Auto Part Processing segment covers the processing and production of automotive parts.
Top Ads Today
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (31 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (25 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (24 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (22 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (21 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (20 views)
- Shiseido - More than 145 years beauty skin care products history (19 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (18 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (17 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (17 views)