- Company Name: TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT
- State/Prefecture: Aichi
- City/Town/Village: Gamagoori
- Street: 2-5 Minatomachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 443-8611
- Website: http://www.takemoto.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 05/18/2013 7:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sesame Products for Food (edible) Industry
- Taihaku Sesame Oil
- Taikou Sesami Oil
- Pure Sesame Paste
Chemicals for Fibers
Spin finish lubricants and treatments for synthetic and natural Fibers
We began development of spin finish lubricants for synthetic fiber end-uses concurrent with our production of surface active agents. Since then, we have provided a wide variety of spin finish agents and polymer modifiers. Development of new synthetic fibers and innovations in fiber spinning equipment have challenged us to continue providing advancements in technology, production capability and cost competitiveness. In order to develop high performance spin finish lubricants suitable for various fiber materials and their production equipment, we utilize state of the art evaluation techniques, production facilities and analytical equipment.
Chemicals for Engineered Concrete & Construction
A leader in today’s concrete admixture business, TAKEMOTO Oil & Fat Co., Ltd. began the commercial development of the chemical admixture in 1954. These chemical admixtures have become essential for improvement in quality and durability of concrete. The company’s focus on research and development led it to pioneer the development of Polycarboxylate-based superplasticizer (PCE) in 1987. The development of PCE enabled to make ultra-high strength concrete over 100MPa of strength and self-compacting concrete (SCC), and contributed to the progress in concrete engineering.
TAKEMOTO has concrete admixture business in Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, India, US and EU. TAKEMOTO continues to expand its technology to provide the highest performing products in the global admixture markets. Research is ongoing at TAKEMOTO to bring the newest admixture technology to the industry.
Chemicals for Plastics & Film
- Chemicals for Plastics
- Landscape Development
- Additive Products: Polyolefin, Ploycarbonate, Polyactic Acid, Polyster and others.
- Coating Products: Polyester, Polyolefin, Polystrene, Polyactic Acid and others.
Chemicals for Electronic Parts
Our Fine Chemicals division provides surfactants used in many fields. These products are used in everything from electronics to paints and even food. Some examples of the products we offer are
- conductive polymer materials
- modifiers for electroplating
- treatments for photographic print and photolithography.
Chemicals for Agriculture
One thing which we must have to live is FOOD.
Meat, fish, vegetables, fruits and Japan’s primary staple food, rice are plentiful and available in all of Japan. Agrichemicals are important in the propagation and farming of rice, fruits and vegetables. The surfactants we produce are used as aids in dispersing agrichemicals uniformly and with ease.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- MEIHO Co., Ltd. – Molding Machine and Die Casting Machine
- Miyazaki Pork Products – Kyodo Farm Co., Ltd.
- IBIDEN Co., Ltd. – Development of PWB Products, Carbon and Ceramic Products
- Otoufu Factory Ishikawa Co., Ltd. – Soybeans Food Manufacturer
- Shingo Denzai Co., Ltd. – Traffic Sign Manufacturer
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (17 views)
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (17 views)
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (17 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (13 views)
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. - Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine (11 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (7 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (7 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (7 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (7 views)
- ORITAEN CO., LTD. - Japanese Tea Manufacturer (7 views)