VOLUTE DEWATERING PRESS, developed by AMCON, is a superior solution for managing surplus sludge from biochemical treatments, livestock wastewater, as well as oil bearing sludge from dissolved-air floatation thickening tanks. Sludge as dilute as 0.1% solids can be dewatered directly from a biological process such as oxidation ditch to form a cake of over 25% solids!
With our patented technology, the innovative one-of-a-kind sludge dewatering press developed by AMCON will overwhelmingly contribute to reducing your cost for wastewater treatment, such as electricity and rinsing water, compared to other old-school equipment.
AMCON has been in water treatment business for over 30 years and has sold more than 3,000 dewatering presses to customers in the US, Canada, Europe and all over the world in the 10 years since it was first developed.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (11 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (8 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (7 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (7 views)
- SHINKO DENSHI CO., LTD - The World Only Tuning-Fork Sensor "ViBRA" (6 views)
- Mandom Corporation - Founded 1927, develop and sell Japanese cosmetics (6 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (6 views)
- Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd. - Orthotics and Prosthetics Manufacturer (6 views)
- Ci:z Holdings Co., Ltd. - Providing Health and Beauty Inspired by Medical Expertise (6 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (6 views)