AMCON Inc. – Sludge Processing Machine
- Company Name: AMCON INC.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa
- City/Town/Village: Yokohama
- Street: 1926 Nippacho Kohoku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 223-0057
- Phone: +81-45-540-8585
- Website: http://en.amcon.co.jp
- Contact: http://en.amcon.co.jp/contact/
- Listed: 01/30/2013 9:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
VOLUTE DEWATERING PRESS, developed by AMCON, is a superior solution for managing surplus sludge from biochemical treatments, livestock wastewater, as well as oil bearing sludge from dissolved-air floatation thickening tanks. Sludge as dilute as 0.1% solids can be dewatered directly from a biological process such as oxidation ditch to form a cake of over 25% solids!
With our patented technology, the innovative one-of-a-kind sludge dewatering press developed by AMCON will overwhelmingly contribute to reducing your cost for wastewater treatment, such as electricity and rinsing water, compared to other old-school equipment.
AMCON has been in water treatment business for over 30 years and has sold more than 3,000 dewatering presses to customers in the US, Canada, Europe and all over the world in the 10 years since it was first developed.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (15 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (10 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (9 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (9 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (8 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (7 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (7 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (7 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (5 views)