VOLUTE DEWATERING PRESS, developed by AMCON, is a superior solution for managing surplus sludge from biochemical treatments, livestock wastewater, as well as oil bearing sludge from dissolved-air floatation thickening tanks. Sludge as dilute as 0.1% solids can be dewatered directly from a biological process such as oxidation ditch to form a cake of over 25% solids!
With our patented technology, the innovative one-of-a-kind sludge dewatering press developed by AMCON will overwhelmingly contribute to reducing your cost for wastewater treatment, such as electricity and rinsing water, compared to other old-school equipment.
AMCON has been in water treatment business for over 30 years and has sold more than 3,000 dewatering presses to customers in the US, Canada, Europe and all over the world in the 10 years since it was first developed.
Top Ads Today
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (3 views)
- RF Co., Ltd. - CCD and Wireless Technologies (3 views)
- Third Annual JSNC Japan-US Innovation Awards Symposium (3 views)
- 1st Entertainment Production Expo Tokyo & Content Creation and Delivery Solutions Expo (3 views)
- PHITEN Co., Ltd. - Developing Unique Wellness Technologies and Products for Your Life (2 views)
- Exhibition TECHNO-FRONTIER 2013 July 17 - 19, 2013 (2 views)
- Nano Micro Biz ROBOTECH 2013 July 3 - 5th (2 views)
- Ghibli's movie featured in Vancouver again - 16 works such as "Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea" received by popular demand (2 views)
- Nippon Magnetics, Inc. - Magnetic Separation Equipments (2 views)
- 26th INTERPHEX JAPAN July 10 - 12, 2013 (2 views)