VOLUTE DEWATERING PRESS, developed by AMCON, is a superior solution for managing surplus sludge from biochemical treatments, livestock wastewater, as well as oil bearing sludge from dissolved-air floatation thickening tanks. Sludge as dilute as 0.1% solids can be dewatered directly from a biological process such as oxidation ditch to form a cake of over 25% solids!
With our patented technology, the innovative one-of-a-kind sludge dewatering press developed by AMCON will overwhelmingly contribute to reducing your cost for wastewater treatment, such as electricity and rinsing water, compared to other old-school equipment.
AMCON has been in water treatment business for over 30 years and has sold more than 3,000 dewatering presses to customers in the US, Canada, Europe and all over the world in the 10 years since it was first developed.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (62 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (24 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (14 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (14 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (14 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (13 views)
- Takara Bio Inc. - World Leader in Biotechnology Research and Development (12 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (11 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (10 views)