- Company Name: Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Hiroshima
- City/Town/Village: Fukuyama
- Street: 1083, Tsuneishi, Numakumacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 720-0393
- Phone: +81-84-987-1101
- Website: http://www.tsuneishi.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 05/11/2014 3:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Offering high quality products and services of shipbuilding business
Since our founding in 1917, Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. has come to operate on the international shipbuilding stage, working as an active member of the community that supports global transportation and logistics.
Tsuneishi Group’s shipbuilding business is being operated at 4 sites; Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (Hiroshima), Tadotsu Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (Tadotsu Factory in Kagawa), Tsuneishi Heavy Industries (Cebu, Philippines), and Tsuneishi Group (Zhoushan) Shipbuilding Inc. (Xiushan Island, China) for building new ships and repairing ships.
Our range includes bulk carriers, tankers, car carriers and wood chip carriers.We develop, build and offer customers throughout the world, ships to match a variety of market needs.
We have also acquired ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification, in addition to our own TQS (Tsuneishi Quality Standards) and safety standards. Using the technology and experience we have cultivated so far, we can offer high grade products and services in new shipbuilding, remodeling and repairs.
Wooden Chip Carriers
- Bulk Carriers
Bulk carriers are designed to carry iron ore, coal, wheat or feed in bulk, rather than in individual separate bags.
- Wooden Chip Carriers
Wooden chip carriers carry wooden chips, which are relatively light in weight, in holds higher than those of bulk carriers.
Tankers carry various cargoes in liquid form in bulk.
- Car Carriers
Car carriers carry cars in holds with multi-layered decks.
- Container Carriers
Container carriers carry various cargoes in containers.
Top Ads Today
- Black Watermelon "Densuke" was sold $3,200 in the year's first watermelon auction (26 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (17 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (15 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (13 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (13 views)
- Air Purifiers - Sharp's Plasmacluster (13 views)
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. - Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine (12 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (9 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (9 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (8 views)