- Company Name: Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Hiroshima
- City/Town/Village: Fukuyama
- Street: 1083, Tsuneishi, Numakumacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 720-0393
- Phone: +81-84-987-1101
- Website: http://www.tsuneishi.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 05/11/2014 3:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Offering high quality products and services of shipbuilding business
Since our founding in 1917, Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. has come to operate on the international shipbuilding stage, working as an active member of the community that supports global transportation and logistics.
Tsuneishi Group’s shipbuilding business is being operated at 4 sites; Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (Hiroshima), Tadotsu Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (Tadotsu Factory in Kagawa), Tsuneishi Heavy Industries (Cebu, Philippines), and Tsuneishi Group (Zhoushan) Shipbuilding Inc. (Xiushan Island, China) for building new ships and repairing ships.
Our range includes bulk carriers, tankers, car carriers and wood chip carriers.We develop, build and offer customers throughout the world, ships to match a variety of market needs.
We have also acquired ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification, in addition to our own TQS (Tsuneishi Quality Standards) and safety standards. Using the technology and experience we have cultivated so far, we can offer high grade products and services in new shipbuilding, remodeling and repairs.
Wooden Chip Carriers
- Bulk Carriers
Bulk carriers are designed to carry iron ore, coal, wheat or feed in bulk, rather than in individual separate bags.
- Wooden Chip Carriers
Wooden chip carriers carry wooden chips, which are relatively light in weight, in holds higher than those of bulk carriers.
Tankers carry various cargoes in liquid form in bulk.
- Car Carriers
Car carriers carry cars in holds with multi-layered decks.
- Container Carriers
Container carriers carry various cargoes in containers.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Daiichi Fab Tech Co., Ltd. – Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Japan’s Sony plans to make its IC chip technology compatible with overseas telecom standards
- AGC Engineering Co., Ltd. – Chemical, Environmental and Anti-Pollution Plant Construction Services
- The Second Opening of Japan – Commentary by Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan
- Indian boiler manufacturing company formed joint venture with Japanese incineration systems company
Top Ads Today
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (26 views)
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (11 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (10 views)
- Over 600 Franchises Restaurants in Japan - Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (8 views)
- Specializes in Pigments, Nanotechnology and Photosensitizer Compounds - Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (6 views)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation (6 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (6 views)