- Company Name: Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Hiroshima
- City/Town/Village: Fukuyama
- Street: 1083, Tsuneishi, Numakumacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 720-0393
- Phone: +81-84-987-1101
- Website: http://www.tsuneishi.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 05/11/2014 3:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Offering high quality products and services of shipbuilding business
Since our founding in 1917, Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. has come to operate on the international shipbuilding stage, working as an active member of the community that supports global transportation and logistics.
Tsuneishi Group’s shipbuilding business is being operated at 4 sites; Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (Hiroshima), Tadotsu Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (Tadotsu Factory in Kagawa), Tsuneishi Heavy Industries (Cebu, Philippines), and Tsuneishi Group (Zhoushan) Shipbuilding Inc. (Xiushan Island, China) for building new ships and repairing ships.
Our range includes bulk carriers, tankers, car carriers and wood chip carriers.We develop, build and offer customers throughout the world, ships to match a variety of market needs.
We have also acquired ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification, in addition to our own TQS (Tsuneishi Quality Standards) and safety standards. Using the technology and experience we have cultivated so far, we can offer high grade products and services in new shipbuilding, remodeling and repairs.
Wooden Chip Carriers
- Bulk Carriers
Bulk carriers are designed to carry iron ore, coal, wheat or feed in bulk, rather than in individual separate bags.
- Wooden Chip Carriers
Wooden chip carriers carry wooden chips, which are relatively light in weight, in holds higher than those of bulk carriers.
Tankers carry various cargoes in liquid form in bulk.
- Car Carriers
Car carriers carry cars in holds with multi-layered decks.
- Container Carriers
Container carriers carry various cargoes in containers.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Tokyo Stock Exchange Absorbs Osaka Bourse, Creating the World’s Third-Largest Stock Market
- Isahaya Electronics Corporation
- Nishikigoi Niigata Direct Co., Ltd. – Nishikigoi Breeder
- Shokunoamakusa Niji
- Japanese electronics maker NEC to expand largest renewable energy storage system in Europe
Top Ads Today
- Popular cosmetics "Komenuka Bijin" is born from brewing manufacturer "Nihonsakari" (16 views)
- Taisei Lamick Co., Ltd. - Manufacture of Packaging Films and Machinery for Food Products (7 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (5 views)
- 1st Entertainment Production Expo Tokyo & Content Creation and Delivery Solutions Expo (5 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (4 views)
- Koushin Industry Inc. - Building Demolition and Recycling Service (4 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (4 views)
- Indium Plating - Good sealability, galling resistance and abrasion resistance (4 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (4 views)
- Oxide Corporation - Develop of optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality (4 views)