- Company Name: ZENRIN CO., LTD.
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka
- City/Town/Village: Kitakyushu
- Street: 1-1-1, Muromachi, Kokurakita
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 803-8630
- Website: http://www.zenrin.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 08/11/2013 11:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since our establishment, we have continued to contribute to society through our map information services and activities. These activities start with our survey staff going to locations where they see, hear, and collect information about towns and cities. With the advancement of technological innovations, we bring together and utilize effective methods of collection, and today these methods remain unchanged. We then manage the large volume of map data that we collect and provide it to our customers in a fashion optimized for all manner of devices.
Our new corporate slogan, “Maps to the Future−Creating the Future with Map Information” represents the corporate outlook of the ZENRIN Group, whereby we help shape the future of our digitized society through 4D Geospatial Information. We will continue to evolve our Cycle of Knowledge (collecting, managing, providing)−the knowhow we have cultivated through our activities to date−as we strive to contribute further by ceaselessly offering greater value to people.
- RESIDENTIAL MAPS
ZENRIN Residential Maps of Japan form the foundation of ZENRIN’s business and are the nucleus of our product lineup. The information in our maps is meticulously gathered by our skilled field surveyors. Our detailed maps feature the names of each building and residence, as well as roads and traffic information such as street names, bus stops, traffic lights and one-way streets. Our city maps are updated annually and others every two to three years to ensure customers are provided with the latest and most accurate information. ZENRIN’s maps cover an amazing 1,740 (or 99%) of Japan’s 1,750 cities, towns and villages (as at March 31, 2010), and are a vital source of information for individuals and businesses, including fire, police, governmental and delivery services.
- SPECIAL-PURPOSE MAPS
These maps are an extension of our Residential Maps data and tailored to specific uses as we aim to create maps customized to satisfy the unique needs of our customers.
- LAND INFORMATION MAPS
- PUBLIC UTILITIES MAPS
- EMERGENCY MAPS
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED MAPS
- DIGITAL MAPS
ZENRIN leads the industry in the digitalization of maps for Japan and the world, providing digital maps for various information interfaces including PCs, mobile phones and in-car navigation systems. Our 3D digital maps, produced by Geo Technical Laboratory Co., Ltd., actually reproduce urban landscapes, opening a whole new medium for map communication.
- IT SERVICE
Our services have been enhanced by our new digital map distribution business. This service was commenced in order to support customers already utilizing our map products and to create a new medium to apply our solid services over a broader spectrum. In fact, ZENRIN DataCom Co., Ltd.was specially established to expand our e-business and is now responsible for the release of such products. Our “its-mo Navi” enable digital maps and related services to be distributed over the Internet to PCs, PDAs, mobile phones and in-car navigation systems, increasing functionality and convenience for our customers.
Top Ads Today
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (85 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (55 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (49 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (48 views)
- 500 Startups Japan (46 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (24 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (23 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (23 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (17 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (15 views)