- Listed: 02/24/2014 9:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Wine & Gourmet Japan 2014
Date: Apr 2, 2014 – Apr 4, 2014
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight
Organizer: Koelnmesse Co., Ltd
Official Website: www.wineandgourmetjapan.com
Your Gateway to International Wine & Gourmet Foods, Sweets & Confectionery, Hotel, Foodservice Equipment, Supplies & Services in Japan.
Wine & Gourmet JAPAN 2014 is the only dedicated wine and spirits networking business platform in Japan. The Wine & Gourmet JAPAN trade exhibition offers you a myriad of opportunities to meet with the top decision makers of the industry, which include food, beverage, wines and spirits importers, wholesalers, distributors, hotels, restaurants, and catering buyers.
Held alongside FABEX, Dessert, Sweets, Bakery & Drink Festival, PB•OEM Fair, Japan Meat Industry Trade Fair and Japan Noodle Trade Fair, Wine & Gourmet JAPAN offers you quality cross segment exposure to the growing fine wine and gourmet delicatessen markets in Japan and beyond.
Canned & Processed Foods, Dairy Products, Fine Baked Goods, Fine Food Specialty Goods, Food Ingredients, Fresh Produce, Frozen & Chilled Foods, Gourmet Chocolate, Gourmet Foods, Meat & Poultry, Seafood, Non Alcoholic Drinks (including Tea & Coffee) etc.
Wine & Gourmet JAPAN 2014 provides Japan with an international flare – a truly premium platform for the Japan fine wine, food and beverage industry.
In the last edition, 138 exhibitors from 15 countries at Wine & Gourmet JAPAN 2013 together with its partner events FABEX 2013, Dessert, Sweets & Drink Festival 2013, Japan Meat Industry Fair 2013, Japan Noodles Industry Fair 2013 and PB.OEM 2013 welcomed 71,157 professional trade visitors, both internationally and from all over Japan.
2252 total views, 5 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Tokyo Stock Exchange Absorbs Osaka Bourse, Creating the World’s Third-Largest Stock Market
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems establish environmental systems to removal of PM2.5 fine particulate matter and other pollutants in China
- TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT CO., LTD. – Chemicals and Sesame Products Manufacturer
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. – Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted