Yuki Precision Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of precision machined parts
- Company Name: Yuki Precision Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa
- City/Town/Village: Chigasaki
- Street: 370-34, Enzo,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 253-0084
- Phone: +81-467-82-4106
- Website: http://www.yukiseimitsu.co.jp/en/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 05/19/2014 4:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Yuki Precision Co., Ltd. provides precision machined parts and production consulting services to industries such as aerospace, medical equipment and robotics. Titanium, stainless steel and difficult to machine metal parts requiring strict tolerances and multiple axis tooling is our specialty.
Using CNC turning and CNC milling equipment, we provide production services for prototype or small lot quantities from 10 parts to mass production. JISQ9100/ISO9001 Certified to meet strict manufacturing process controls required for aerospace parts.
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electrical and Electronics
- Medical Equipment
- Auto Parts
One Related article of “Yuki Precision Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of precision machined parts”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (7 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (3 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (3 views)
- Takeda Shokai Co., Ltd. - We have largest scrap metal recycling plant in Fukuoka (3 views)
- Tomy Company, Ltd. - Japanese major toy maker (3 views)
- Twinbird Corporation - FPSC - New Cooling/Refrigeration System (3 views)
- Saga Kensa Service - Ultrasonic Testing for Concrete (2 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (2 views)
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. - Established as printing technology venture in 1900 (2 views)
- Onward Holdings Co., Ltd. - Expanding over 40 clothing brands worldwide (2 views)
Yuki Precision Co., Ltd. participated in “LUNAR DREAM CAPSULE PROJECT”
The DREAM CAPSULE to be delivered to the moon is made out of titanium, shaped like a POCARI SWEAT can, and weighs 1,000g. To continuously endure the harsh environment of the moon where the temperature shifts from minus 170℃ at night to 110℃ during the day, the capsule was developed specifically for this project.
Continue reading »