Manufacturing wires, cables, metal products – Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyodaku
- Street: 2-2-3 Marunouchi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 100-8322
- Phone: +81-3-3286-3001
- Website: http://www.furukawa.co.jp
- Contact: http://www.furukawa.co.jp/en/inquiry/
- Listed: 09/15/2017 12:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. is an $11 billion global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of fiber optic products, network products, electronics components, power cables, nonferrous metals, and other advanced technology products. The company was founded in 1884 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Furukawa operates production facilities on five continents around the globe, including OFS Fitel, LLC. in the USA, Europe and China.
OFS Fitel, LLC. is a world-leading designer, manufacturer and provider of optical fiber, optical fiber cable, connectivity, FTTx and specialty photonics solutions.
2 Related articles of “Manufacturing wires, cables, metal products – Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (8 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (6 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (4 views)
- Japanese Construction Equipment Firm Supports Human Resource Development Project in Liberia (4 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (4 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (3 views)
- Manufacturing wires, cables, metal products - Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Oshima Shuzou Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (3 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (3 views)
Furukawa Electric LatAm and Intracom Telecom Sign Strategic Partnership to Address the International IoT and 5G Market
Date: Jan. 17, 2018
ATHENS, Greece, Jan. 17, 2018 – Intracom Telecom, a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor, announced today the signing of a strategic partnership with Furukawa Electric LatAm S.A. (Brazil), a global corporation with diversified activities and member of the Japan-based Furukawa Electric Group.
Continue reading »
Japan’s Fiber Optic Products Manufacturer Furukawa Electric Plans to Expand Production Capacity to Meet World Demand
TOKYO and NORCROSS, Ga., Sept. 15, 2017 — Furukawa Electric Company (Furukawa Electric) today announces plans to nearly double its 2016 optical fiber manufacturing capacity by 2019 and to increase its optical fiber cable manufacturing capacity as well, thereby creating over 400 jobs over the next two years.
Click here for more details.