Infostellar is a space communications infrastructure firm, developing the world’s only cloud-based satellite antenna sharing platform: StellarStation. By lowering costs and increasing transmission time, Infostellar empowers satellite operators to improve the quality of their service and expand potential business. Founded in 2016, Infostellar is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Product & Service
StellarStation is a cloud-based software platform that connects satellite operators with antenna owners, solving both the problem of insufficient satellite access time and unused antenna idle time.
Our one stop solution for all space customers. We’re all about supporting the small satellite industry, which is why we created Makesat, an EC platform designed to connect global customers to Japanese manufacturers, universities, and service providers.
Top Ads Today
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (7 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (5 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (5 views)
- Hotel Sonia Otaru - Located along the scenic Otaru Canal and equipped natural hot-spring bath (5 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (4 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (4 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (4 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (4 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (4 views)
- Asuno Shintaku Co., Ltd. (3 views)