Space communications infrastructure firm – Infostellar Inc.
- Company Name: Infostellar Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya
- Street: 1-19-9 Dogenzaka
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0043
- Website: https://www.infostellar.net
- Contact: https://www.infostellar.net/contact
- Listed: 09/13/2017 7:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Infostellar is a space communications infrastructure firm, developing the world’s only cloud-based satellite antenna sharing platform: StellarStation. By lowering costs and increasing transmission time, Infostellar empowers satellite operators to improve the quality of their service and expand potential business. Founded in 2016, Infostellar is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Product & Service
StellarStation is a cloud-based software platform that connects satellite operators with antenna owners, solving both the problem of insufficient satellite access time and unused antenna idle time.
Our one stop solution for all space customers. We’re all about supporting the small satellite industry, which is why we created Makesat, an EC platform designed to connect global customers to Japanese manufacturers, universities, and service providers.
One Related article of “Space communications infrastructure firm – Infostellar Inc.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (20 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (14 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (10 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (8 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (6 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (5 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (5 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (5 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (5 views)
Infostellar completed $7.3m financing from Airbus Ventures and other investors
TOKYO, Sept. 13, 2017 — Infostellar, developer of a cloud-based satellite antenna sharing platform, announced today a $7.3 million Series A investment, led by Airbus Ventures, with additional funds from WERU Investment, D4V, Sony Innovation Fund, and existing investors, FreakOut Holdings, and 500 Startups Japan. This financing will be used to fund the launch of Infostellar’s flagship platform, StellarStation, expand its network of partner antennas, and hire additional talented team members.
Click here for more details.