Infostellar is a space communications infrastructure firm, developing the world’s only cloud-based satellite antenna sharing platform: StellarStation. By lowering costs and increasing transmission time, Infostellar empowers satellite operators to improve the quality of their service and expand potential business. Founded in 2016, Infostellar is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Product & Service
StellarStation is a cloud-based software platform that connects satellite operators with antenna owners, solving both the problem of insufficient satellite access time and unused antenna idle time.
Our one stop solution for all space customers. We’re all about supporting the small satellite industry, which is why we created Makesat, an EC platform designed to connect global customers to Japanese manufacturers, universities, and service providers.
Top Ads Today
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (23 views)
- History of Umeboshi (Pickled Ume) (14 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (12 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (12 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (11 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (10 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (10 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Onkyo Corporation - Japan's audio manufacturer with over 70 years history (8 views)
- Drying Machine for Wastewater Treatment - NISHIMURA WORKS Co., Ltd. (8 views)