Infostellar is a space communications infrastructure firm, developing the world’s only cloud-based satellite antenna sharing platform: StellarStation. By lowering costs and increasing transmission time, Infostellar empowers satellite operators to improve the quality of their service and expand potential business. Founded in 2016, Infostellar is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Product & Service
StellarStation is a cloud-based software platform that connects satellite operators with antenna owners, solving both the problem of insufficient satellite access time and unused antenna idle time.
Our one stop solution for all space customers. We’re all about supporting the small satellite industry, which is why we created Makesat, an EC platform designed to connect global customers to Japanese manufacturers, universities, and service providers.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (25 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (10 views)
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. - 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes (8 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (7 views)
- Shingo Denzai Co., Ltd. - Traffic Sign Manufacturer (5 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - A leading manufacturer of valves, pumps and manifolds (5 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) (4 views)
- SPG Technology Co., Ltd. - SPG Membrane (4 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (3 views)
- Fuji Kihan Co., Ltd. - Our surface treatment makes longer product life (3 views)