Noevir Holdings Co., Ltd. – Developing Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals and Health Foods
- Company Name: Noevir Holdings Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Hyogo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku, Kobe City
- Street: 6-13-1 Minatojima-Nakamachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 650-8521
- Website: https://www.noevirholdings.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 05/21/2018 11:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Noevir Holdings Co., Ltd. headquartered in Kobe, engaged in the manufacture and sale of cosmetics, toiletries, pharmaceuticals and health foods, and those product are sold at Noevir’s own retail stores and online stores.
Noevir Holdings operates in two business segments such as the cosmetics segment and the pharmaceuticals and foods segment. The Cosmetics segment develops, produces, and sells such as Namerakahonpo skincare line, excel makeup line and NOV hypoallergenic cosmetics. Additionally, contract manufacturing of cosmetics and quasi-drugs on an OEM basis is conducted.
Pharmaceuticals and Health Foods
The Pharmaceuticals and Health Foods segment produces and sells such flagship items as the long-selling Nanten Nodo Ame cough drops, functional drinks, such as the Min Min Da Ha lineup, and other OTC pharmaceuticals, including cold remedies and eye drops, as well as untritional supplements featuring high-quality natural ingredients and such health food products as tea.
The company was founded in 1964 with the name of J.H. Okura & Co., Ltd., and it was changed name to Noevir in 1978. Noevir first opened its doors in 1978, and it soon became the second largest direct-selling company in Japan. Today, the company has gone global with offices and distribution centers in Japan, the United States, Canada, Taiwan, China and Korea. With over 1 million satisfied customers worldwide, Noevir’s global operations now combine to produce over $1 billion in sales annually.
You can purchase their products on sites below. Check the discount items!
One Related article of “Noevir Holdings Co., Ltd. – Developing Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals and Health Foods”
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (9 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (6 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (5 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (5 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (5 views)
- Indium Plating - Good sealability, galling resistance and abrasion resistance (5 views)
Top 10 Japan’s companies list from cosmetics industries in 2018
Date: May 23, 2018
Japan is one of the world’s largest markets for cosmetics and personal care products, and has a long tradition of using cosmetics, making Japanese cosmetics manufacturers such as Shiseido and Kao are among the largest globally. Japanese consumers today are highly sophisticated and conscious of quality, product value, and the brands they buy and use.
Continue reading »