OTSL Inc. – Developing embedded systems and short-range wireless solutions
- Company Name: OTSL Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Aichi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Higashi-ku, Nagoya City
- Street: 1-21-27, Izumi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 461-0001
- Phone: +81-52-961-1010
- Website: https://www.otsl.jp/english/
- Contact: https://www.otsl.jp/english/contact/
- Listed: 10/22/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OTSL founded in 2003, is a technology company that provides high technological capabilities by planning and developing embedded systems, real-time systems, and short-distance wireless communication systems, and Headquarter is located in Nagoya city, Aichi Prefecture.
Its corporate philosophy is “to contribute to the development of human beings by logical thinking and provide highly reliable systems to help customers create products that make people’s lives richer.” Its business activities include system development, software development, consultation on quality assurance, and provision of educational services. Its aim is to provide a wide range of support to help advanced companies take advantage of the technological benefits of information technology and advance their products and services using their technological advantages.
Major Products and Operations
- Commissioned development and sales of the embedded system.
- Software solution of the near field communication (Bluetooth, ZigBee,specified low power wireless, wireless LAN,UWB, software wireless, etc.)
- System of the embedded Linux, driver development
- Offer of the service of the software development
- Software development and management, and education consulting
- Research development
- Narrow space location measurement system using wireless
- Near-field-communication-based home server reference design
- Sensor network
2 Related articles of “OTSL Inc. – Developing embedded systems and short-range wireless solutions”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (23 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (22 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (19 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (16 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (15 views)
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. - Providing a variety of components for electronic industry (14 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (12 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (12 views)
OTSL Release 3D Autonomous Driving Simulator with World’s First Dynamic Real-time Simulation, Camera Simulator and Ultrasonic Simulator
Date: October 17, 2018
OTSL Inc., a short-distance wireless system and embedded system developer and distributor, has enhanced its 3D real-time sensor simulator product lineup for autonomous driving, COSMOsim, and released on October 17 three new types of simulators–worldwide simultaneously–for infrared/ uBolometer (*), camera, and ultrasonic sensors to be used for automotive manufacturers, system component suppliers (vehicle sensor manufacturers), and semiconductor manufacturers.
Continue reading »
System Developer OTSL Launch the World’s First Real-time Millimeter-wave Radar Simulator for Autonomous Driving
Date: Oct 19, 2017
OTSL Inc., a short-distance wireless system and embedded system developer and distributor, announced a real-time millimeter-wave radar simulator for autonomous driving, the Advanced Millimeter Wave Radar Simulator (AMMWR Simulator), at the SystemC AMS & COSIDE User Group Meeting held in Munich, Germany, and hosted by COSEDA Technologies GmbH. AMMWR Simulator is the world’s first sensor simulator software for autonomous driving that enables dynamic real-time simulation.
Continue reading »