- Company Name: Mitsuya Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 3 Chome-8-11, Nishigotanda, Shinagawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0031
- Phone: +81-3-3492-7197
- Website: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com
- Contact: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com/contact.php
- Listed: 03/15/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsuya Co., Ltd. provides rhodium plating as for a wear resistant and high abrasion/corrosion resistant plating deposition. The electrical resistance of rhodium is the lowest in the platinum metal group (Pt, Pd. Ru, Rh, In). The hardness of rhodium plating is about Hv800 ~ 1000 as a hard deposit.
Rhodium plating is used for the electrical contacts which are demanded to have strong wear resistance and high surface hardness. We have many years of experience in providing for the sliding contact. Rhodium plating deposition is also used in the decorative fields and the industrial fields, because it has good corrosion resistance and is chemically stable.
- Brilliant reflective appearance and the appearance never change.
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance.
- Low electrical resistance.
- Low and stable contact resistance.
- High corrosion resistance.
Example of use
- Company O:
Company O, which manufactures construction-related parts, came to Mitsuya for resolving the sliding part problem. The part called a sliding board, and was the contact terminals consisted of gold (cladding material, the thickness of 20μm). Company O had a claim that the sliding contacts cannot be guaranteed the anti-wear for one year, this company hoped us to improve the life of the part by using plating technology. Without wear on a special metal alloy wire used for the sliding contact, the frequency of replacement of the sliding board was required just 3 years (not more than 3 years and not less than 3 years). Plating specifications proposed by our technical department succeeded to satisfy the required quality and furthermore 76% of the cost down.
Top Ads Today
- BioOpto Japan 2013 in YOKOHAMA JAPAN Oct 16-18, 2013 (2 views)
- FANCL Corporation - Preservative-free Skin Care Products (2 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - A leading manufacturer of valves, pumps and manifolds (2 views)
- FAIN-Biomedical Inc. - Comprehensive Endovascular Surgery Simulation (2 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (2 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (2 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (2 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (2 views)