- Company Name: Mitsuya Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 3 Chome-8-11, Nishigotanda, Shinagawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0031
- Phone: +81-3-3492-7197
- Website: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com
- Contact: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com/contact.php
- Listed: 03/15/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsuya Co., Ltd. provides rhodium plating as for a wear resistant and high abrasion/corrosion resistant plating deposition. The electrical resistance of rhodium is the lowest in the platinum metal group (Pt, Pd. Ru, Rh, In). The hardness of rhodium plating is about Hv800 ~ 1000 as a hard deposit.
Rhodium plating is used for the electrical contacts which are demanded to have strong wear resistance and high surface hardness. We have many years of experience in providing for the sliding contact. Rhodium plating deposition is also used in the decorative fields and the industrial fields, because it has good corrosion resistance and is chemically stable.
- Brilliant reflective appearance and the appearance never change.
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance.
- Low electrical resistance.
- Low and stable contact resistance.
- High corrosion resistance.
Example of use
- Company O:
Company O, which manufactures construction-related parts, came to Mitsuya for resolving the sliding part problem. The part called a sliding board, and was the contact terminals consisted of gold (cladding material, the thickness of 20μm). Company O had a claim that the sliding contacts cannot be guaranteed the anti-wear for one year, this company hoped us to improve the life of the part by using plating technology. Without wear on a special metal alloy wire used for the sliding contact, the frequency of replacement of the sliding board was required just 3 years (not more than 3 years and not less than 3 years). Plating specifications proposed by our technical department succeeded to satisfy the required quality and furthermore 76% of the cost down.
Top Ads Today
- 1st Entertainment Production Expo Tokyo & Content Creation and Delivery Solutions Expo (6 views)
- Exhibition TECHNO-FRONTIER 2013 July 17 - 19, 2013 (4 views)
- Nippon Magnetics, Inc. - Magnetic Separation Equipments (3 views)
- Nihon Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of High Quality Watch Bands and Glasses Frames (3 views)
- 500 Startups Japan (3 views)
- RF Co., Ltd. - CCD and Wireless Technologies (3 views)
- MyStays Hotel Management Co., Ltd. - Operating over 14,500 rooms in Japan (3 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (3 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (3 views)
- Third Annual JSNC Japan-US Innovation Awards Symposium (3 views)