- Company Name: Hakuto Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shinjuku-ku
- Street: 1-1-13, Shinjuku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 160-8910
- Phone: +81-3-3225-8910
- Website: http://www.hakuto.co.jp/english/
- Contact: http://www.hakuto.co.jp/english/contact/
- Listed: 11/07/2017 2:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since its establishment in 1953, as an engineering trading company to agilely deliver the latest information and cutting-edge technologies, and as a manufacturer of industrial chemicals for production efficiency, Hakuto has continuously developed thanks to customers’ patronage and support.
With consolidated sales of 127.5 billion yen in fiscal year ending March 2017, 1,294 employees (consolidated), and a number of branches and sales offices in Japan and overseas countries, it is building sales networks. In the electronic devices business, Hakuto provides optimal products to domestic and overseas customers, with technical support services provided by field application engineers (FAEs).
Hakuto’s products include semi-conductor manufacturing equipment, vacuum systems and components, analytical and scientific instruments, optical instruments, semi-conductor devices, and connectors. Hakuto also deals with industrial chemicals.
Top Ads Today
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (3 views)
- ORIX Corporation - Providing diversified financial services (3 views)
- Maruyama Nori Co., Ltd. - Over 150 Years of Experience with Producing the Dried Seaweed Products (3 views)
- HORAIYA HONTEN CO., LTD. - Hiyashi Amazake (2 views)
- Gero Onsen - Yunoshimakan established in 1931 (2 views)
- Electronics Components Manufacturer - Nidec Copal Electronics Corp. (2 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (2 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (2 views)
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - Oncology, Allergy and Immunology R&D Division of Otsuka Holdings (2 views)