- Company Name: Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd.
- City/Town/Village: Iida
- Street: 1879 Ohyasumi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 395-8515
- Listed: 02/02/2013 11:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In the 68 years since being established in 1938, Tamagawa Seiki has been engaged in the development and manufacture of devices for measuring “angels.” During the pre-war period, they manufactured oil gauges for military aircraft, and the company’s technology is still being utilized for the angle sensors installed in equipment used for self-defense purposes. Moreover, Japan’s National Astronomical Observatory has adopted the company’s angle sensors at the Nobeyama Radio Observatory and “Subaru Telescope” in Hawaii. In 1997, the company delivered the “Singlsyn” VR-type Resolver for Toyota’s “Prius,” thus demonstrating their high technological capabilities both inside and outside Japan.
For introduceing “TOYOTA Prius” – the world’s first hybrid vehicle – to the market, we need as angle sensor that exceeded the bounds of common sense.
Development and Commercialization of VR-type Resolver System for Onboard Mounting in Hybrid Vehicles.
In order to conduct the high-precision rotation control of electric motors having high rotation and high output, an angle sensor is necessary for real-time detection of the rotation angle of the motor rotor. The drive system of a hybrid vehicle adopts a gasoline engine combined with an electric motor, and therefore its angle sensor is exposed to a severe operating environment of high temperature around 150°C and high vibration, while being completely immersed in transmission fluid. Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. has developed an absolute angle sensor, the “VR-type Resolver” (known as “Singlsyn”) that performs with high reliability even under such extreme operating environments. The company has also developed the “Smart Coder” RD converter that accurately converts output signals into digital signals. These devices are being mounted not only in the world’s first hybrid car—the Toyota “Prius”—but also in Ford’s “Escape Hybrid” and Honda’s “Accord Hybrid”.
- Aviation / astronautics / Defense / Industrial Machinery / Motors / Sensors
- Private-sector Industrial Machinery
- Servo Components
Product Lines :
- Rotary Encoders FA-CODER®
Encoders, at present, have been widely used for factory automations, measurements, office automation devices, medical equipment, aviation and universal fields.
Various kinds of encoders (FA-CODER® as trade mark) from small to high absolution are available to meet all of the requirements. As a result of this, a maximum of resolution for encoder is one arc sec. High performance encoders supported by these high disk producing techniques are available.
- Resolver & Synchro & LVDT
Brushless resolver and brushless synchro can be used for high accrete feedback of position and speed sensing, and pole detection of motor. Through their features of resistance for harsh environment and other reasons, they are used with motors for machine tools and robots, in steelworks.
- Control Machines, Sensor Applied Products
Over the past 70 years, we have been engaged in research,development, and manufacture of FA equipment such as Synchro, Resolver, Gyro, and so on.
Based on long-standing experience and wealth of know-how accumulated through the production of control equipment for steel plants and water processing, we proudly propose a smart control devices system.
AC Servomotor/Driver/Controller･DC Servomotor･Smartmotor･Network Servo System”SV-NET”.
We respond to wide range of needs with different variations.
- Step Motors / Drivers
Rotational speed of step motor is defined by pulse rate and its rotational angle is defined by the amount of pulses. These digital signals enable open loop control, which does not require feedback structure. On the other hand the unit step angle is defined by the mechanical structure of a rotor and a stator. The step motor is also called Stepping Motor, Stepper or Pulse Motor because no unified name is established. Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. unifies to call it Step Motor.
The Trackball, rotated in any desired direction by your hand or fingers, enable position control easily and accurately.
It generates precise digital signals by rotating the ball, with a hand or fingers, to any direction. The trackball includes optical encoders having quick response, high reliability, and long lifetime.
During this time, we have introduced a great variety of gyros used mainly for motion control applications in the fields of defense, aircraft and ships.
In recent years, our mechanical gyros, gas rate sensors., optical fiber gyros and many devices applying their principles are making their way into the general industrial area, such as automatic guided vehicles, FA, construction and public works, as well as into aircraft and ships.
Our Website : www.tamagawa-seiki.com/english/
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (10 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (10 views)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (9 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (8 views)
- KAWANOE ZOKI CO., LTD. - We produce 80% of toilet paper and tissue paper in Japan (7 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (6 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (6 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (6 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (5 views)
- Nakashima Propeller Co., Ltd. - Ship Propeller Manufacturer (5 views)