Tamaruya-Honten Co Ltd – Wasabi Manufacturing since 1875
- Company Name: Tamaruya-Honten
- State/Prefecture: Shizuoka
- City/Town/Village: Shizuoka
- Street: 6-7 Kouyamachi Aoiku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 420-0852
- Website: http://www.tamaruya.co.jp
- Listed: 06/09/2013 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have over 130 years experience in manufacturing wasabi products. All our products are produced using the fresh Shizuoka Wasabi. Throughout these years, we have developed more than 50 kinds of products, including wasabi pickle, wasabi dressings and wasabi snacks. We also offer traditional Japanese foods such as tsukudani (fish simmered in soy sauce and sugar). Different types of packaging is provided to suit your retail, catering or gift needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
- Made from wasabi from Shizuoka Prefecture.
- No coloring and horseradish added.
- Sharp, pungent, fiery flavor that dissipates within a few seconds in your mouth.
- Brings more sensitive and deep taste to your mouth.
- Accompany well with traditional cuisine such as sushi, sahimi and buckwheat noodles.
- Finely grated wasabi powder from Shizuoka Prefecture blended with Japanese salt, kelp powder from Hidaka city and maltose.
- No colorings and additives added.
- Offers an easy way to add authentic taste of wasabi to food and snacks.
- Gives dishes a richer taste as well as a minor kick without setting your taste buds on fire.
- Matches perfectly with tempura, sashimi, steak and fried chicken.
- Best-before date: one year in room temperature.
- Soy sauce based mixed with vegetable oil and fresh wasabi from Shizuoka Prefecture.
- Lends a refreshing spicy taste.
- Gives a deliciously piquant flavor.
- Helps enhance good digestive absorption.
- Complement nicely with salad, grilled eggplant and tofu dishes.
Top Ads Today
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (19 views)
- Shiraishi Iron Works Co., Ltd. - We are manufacturing a various types of tank (17 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (16 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (16 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (15 views)
- Hydrogen Generator for Drinking Water and Bathing - M&K Technology (15 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (14 views)
- Sanyo Shokai Ltd. - One of the leading apparel companies in Japan (12 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (12 views)
- 43rd INTERNEPCON JAPAN Jan 15 - 17, 2014 (11 views)