- Company Name: Tamaruya-Honten
- State/Prefecture: Shizuoka
- City/Town/Village: Shizuoka
- Street: 6-7 Kouyamachi Aoiku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 420-0852
- Website: http://www.tamaruya.co.jp
- Listed: 06/09/2013 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have over 130 years experience in manufacturing wasabi products. All our products are produced using the fresh Shizuoka Wasabi. Throughout these years, we have developed more than 50 kinds of products, including wasabi pickle, wasabi dressings and wasabi snacks. We also offer traditional Japanese foods such as tsukudani (fish simmered in soy sauce and sugar). Different types of packaging is provided to suit your retail, catering or gift needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
- Made from wasabi from Shizuoka Prefecture.
- No coloring and horseradish added.
- Sharp, pungent, fiery flavor that dissipates within a few seconds in your mouth.
- Brings more sensitive and deep taste to your mouth.
- Accompany well with traditional cuisine such as sushi, sahimi and buckwheat noodles.
- Finely grated wasabi powder from Shizuoka Prefecture blended with Japanese salt, kelp powder from Hidaka city and maltose.
- No colorings and additives added.
- Offers an easy way to add authentic taste of wasabi to food and snacks.
- Gives dishes a richer taste as well as a minor kick without setting your taste buds on fire.
- Matches perfectly with tempura, sashimi, steak and fried chicken.
- Best-before date: one year in room temperature.
- Soy sauce based mixed with vegetable oil and fresh wasabi from Shizuoka Prefecture.
- Lends a refreshing spicy taste.
- Gives a deliciously piquant flavor.
- Helps enhance good digestive absorption.
- Complement nicely with salad, grilled eggplant and tofu dishes.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (12 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (9 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (8 views)
- Wacoal Holdings Corp. - Japan's largest women's lingerie company (4 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (4 views)
- Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles - Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (3 views)
- Hotel Sonia Otaru - Located along the scenic Otaru Canal and equipped natural hot-spring bath (3 views)
- KYOCERA Corporation - Multinational Ceramics and Electronics Manufacturer (3 views)
- Japanese Canvas Bag Manufacturer - Sato Bousui Ten (3 views)