- Company Name: Tamaruya-Honten
- State/Prefecture: Shizuoka
- City/Town/Village: Shizuoka
- Street: 6-7 Kouyamachi Aoiku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 420-0852
- Website: http://www.tamaruya.co.jp
- Listed: 06/09/2013 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have over 130 years experience in manufacturing wasabi products. All our products are produced using the fresh Shizuoka Wasabi. Throughout these years, we have developed more than 50 kinds of products, including wasabi pickle, wasabi dressings and wasabi snacks. We also offer traditional Japanese foods such as tsukudani (fish simmered in soy sauce and sugar). Different types of packaging is provided to suit your retail, catering or gift needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
- Made from wasabi from Shizuoka Prefecture.
- No coloring and horseradish added.
- Sharp, pungent, fiery flavor that dissipates within a few seconds in your mouth.
- Brings more sensitive and deep taste to your mouth.
- Accompany well with traditional cuisine such as sushi, sahimi and buckwheat noodles.
- Finely grated wasabi powder from Shizuoka Prefecture blended with Japanese salt, kelp powder from Hidaka city and maltose.
- No colorings and additives added.
- Offers an easy way to add authentic taste of wasabi to food and snacks.
- Gives dishes a richer taste as well as a minor kick without setting your taste buds on fire.
- Matches perfectly with tempura, sashimi, steak and fried chicken.
- Best-before date: one year in room temperature.
- Soy sauce based mixed with vegetable oil and fresh wasabi from Shizuoka Prefecture.
- Lends a refreshing spicy taste.
- Gives a deliciously piquant flavor.
- Helps enhance good digestive absorption.
- Complement nicely with salad, grilled eggplant and tofu dishes.
Top Ads Today
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (33 views)
- OREC CO., LTD. - Agricultural Machineries and Gardening Machines (5 views)
- Noevir Holdings Co., Ltd. - Developing Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals and Health Foods (4 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (3 views)
- Developing low-loss power devices - FLOSFIA Inc. (3 views)
- TDK Corporation - Electronic Components Manufacturer in Magnetic Technology (3 views)
- Japanese electric sports car, Tommy Kaira ZZ, received safety certification from gov. and plan to export (3 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (3 views)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation (3 views)
- Japan most popular skin care product "Cure Natural Aqua Gel" is being sold one in every 12 sec (3 views)