- Listed: 05/12/2014 11:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
25th Design Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions Expo (DMS)
Date: June 25(Wen) – 27(Fri), 2014
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight
Organised: Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Official Site: www.dms-tokyo.jp/en/
Design Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions Expo (DMS) is Japan’s largest exhibition gathering all kinds of IT solutions such as CAD, CAE, ERP, production systems. DMS attracts a significant number of professionals from design, development, production engineering, and information systems departments, who are looking to buy solutions for their businesses.
- Drawing/Document Management Zone
- CAD & PLM/PDM Zone
- CAM Zone
- CAE Zone
- SCM/ERP/Production Management System Zone
- Technology Transfer/Engineer Training Zone
- 3D Measurement Zone
- Rapid Prototyping/3D Printers Zone
- Design & Manufacturing Outsourcing Zone
- Intellectual Property Management & Technology Strategy Zone
- [Plant/Facility] Energy Saving/CO2 Reduction Zone
- Design/Development Dept.
- Manufacturing Dept.
- Production Engineering Dept.
- Production Management Dept.
- Information System Dept.
- Quality Control Dept.
- R&D Dept.
- Management Planning Dept.
- Plant/Facility Management Dept.
- Intellectual Property Management Dept.
- Procurement Dept.
- Human Resources Dept.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (45 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (36 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (35 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (32 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (32 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (31 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (19 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (17 views)
- Onkyo Corporation - Japan's audio manufacturer with over 70 years history (16 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (16 views)