- Company Name: Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku
- Street: 2-1-1 Nihonbashi-Muromachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 103-8324
- Phone: +81-(0)3-3281-6611
- Website: https://www.chugai-pharm.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 10/23/2018 12:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Chugai Pharmaceutical founded in 1925, is one of Japan’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies with strengths in biotechnology products. Chugai, based in Tokyo, specializes in prescription pharmaceuticals and is listed on the 1st section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. As an important member of the Roche Group, Chugai is actively involved in R&D activities in Japan and abroad. Specifically, Chugai is working to develop innovative products which may satisfy the unmet medical needs, mainly focusing on the oncology area.
In Japan, Chugai’s research facilities in Gotemba and Kamakura are collaborating to develop new pharmaceuticals and laboratories in Ukima are conducting research for technology development for industrial production. Overseas, Chugai Pharmabody Research based in Singapore is engaged in research focusing on the generation of novel antibody drugs by utilizing Chugai’s proprietary innovative antibody engineering technologies. Chugai Pharma USA and Chugai Pharma Europe are engaged in clinical development activities in the United States and Europe.
The consolidated revenue in 2017 of Chugai totalled 534.2 billion yen and the operating income was 103.2 billion yen (IFRS Core basis).
Top Ads Today
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (3 views)
- Japan to deliver talking robot "KIROBO" into space with astronaut Koichi Wakata (1 views)
- West Japan Fluid Engineering Laboratory Co., Ltd. (1 views)
- IKK Inc. (1 views)
- Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd. - a holdings group with Kirin Company and Kyowa Hakko Kirin (1 views)
- Mandom Corporation - Founded 1927, develop and sell Japanese cosmetics (1 views)
- Park Hotel Tokyo (1 views)
- Medmain Inc. - Medical Technology Company Using Deep Learning (1 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (1 views)
- Yamaha Corporation - World’s largest manufacturer of musical instruments (1 views)