- Company Name: Tokyu Land SC Management
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 1-6-1, Daiba
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 135-0091
- Phone: +81 3-3599-6500
- Website: https://www.odaiba-decks.com
- Listed: 07/01/2018 12:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Decks Tokyo Beach is a cruise ship-themed shopping center located in Odaiba, which is one of the most well-known entertainment areas in Japan attracting both overseas and domestic tourists. It’s surrounded by a beautiful natural environment, urban resort hotels, large-scale commercial facilities, a television station, hot spring facilities and exhibition halls.
Starting with the wooden open terrace modeled after the deck of a ship, there are decorations throughout the mall that recall boating themes. Walk along the deck and feel the salty sea wind blowing pleasantly across you as you enjoy shopping and dining in a setting that feels as though you’re on a luxurious cruise ship sailing around Tokyo Bay.
You can see a great view of the Rainbow Bridge, illumination and central Tokyo area from Decks Tokyo Beach. With around 40 trees and shrubs running a length of 200 meters in the display, the 20-meter-tall Odaiba Memorial Tree is the largest living tree in Tokyo.
Decks Tokyo Beach was operating by Sumisho Urban Kaihatsu, but Tokyu Land SC Management is operating now.
Check the videos posted by visitors on Youtube
Check the hotels and rates around Odaiba!
Check it out the international flight deals below!
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (37 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (14 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (14 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (12 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (11 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (11 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (11 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (11 views)
- SAIJOINX Co., Ltd - Precise Metal Stamping & Insert Molding Manufacturer (10 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (9 views)