Decks Tokyo Beach – Cruise Ship-themed shopping center in Odaiba
- Company Name: Tokyu Land SC Management
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 1-6-1, Daiba
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 135-0091
- Phone: +81 3-3599-6500
- Website: https://www.odaiba-decks.com
- Listed: 07/01/2018 12:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Decks Tokyo Beach is a cruise ship-themed shopping center located in Odaiba, which is one of the most well-known entertainment areas in Japan attracting both overseas and domestic tourists. It’s surrounded by a beautiful natural environment, urban resort hotels, large-scale commercial facilities, a television station, hot spring facilities and exhibition halls.
Starting with the wooden open terrace modeled after the deck of a ship, there are decorations throughout the mall that recall boating themes. Walk along the deck and feel the salty sea wind blowing pleasantly across you as you enjoy shopping and dining in a setting that feels as though you’re on a luxurious cruise ship sailing around Tokyo Bay.
You can see a great view of the Rainbow Bridge, illumination and central Tokyo area from Decks Tokyo Beach. With around 40 trees and shrubs running a length of 200 meters in the display, the 20-meter-tall Odaiba Memorial Tree is the largest living tree in Tokyo.
Decks Tokyo Beach was operating by Sumisho Urban Kaihatsu, but Tokyu Land SC Management is operating now.
Check the videos posted by visitors on Youtube
Check the hotels and rates around Odaiba!
- Featured Hotels Near Odaiba Venus Fort on Booking.com
- Popular hotels in Odaiba on Rakuten Travel
Check it out the international flight deals below!
One Related article of “Decks Tokyo Beach – Cruise Ship-themed shopping center in Odaiba”
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (22 views)
- Japanese Construction Equipment Firm Supports Human Resource Development Project in Liberia (22 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (20 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (14 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (13 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (11 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (11 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (11 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (11 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (10 views)
Spend 1,000 Yen($10) at Shopping Malls in Odaiba, You Have Chance to Win Gift Certificate Up to 10,000 Yen($100)
Date: Jun 29, 2018
TOKYO – In time for the summer holiday from August 1st to 31st, nearly 480 shops located in Aqua City Odaiba (Mitsubishi Jisho Retail Property Management), VenusFort (Mori Building), DiverCity Tokyo Plaza (Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management) and DECKS Tokyo Beach (Tokyu Land SC Management), in cooperation with Visa Worldwide, will host Tokyo Shopping Week at ODAIBA, a shopping event aimed at visitors to Japan from overseas.
Continue reading »