Dobashien has been serving the highest quality leaves from it’s main shop on Hitotsubashi Avenue since 1892. The 122-year history of the company has seen it through the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1925, the bombing of Tokyo during World War II, and many other historical moments. Thanks to the patronage of Tokyo’s tea-loving residents, we have been able to walk the path of tea as Akasaka and Tokyo’s premier tea company.
In 1967, Dobashien became one of the first companies to begin distributing tea dispensing machines. For company workers who spend all day in their offices, easy access to delicious Japanese green tea served as a refreshing break. We believe that a cup of tea served hot or cold every day leads to a richer, more relaxing work environment and lifestyle.
Dobashien’s tea is filled with nutrition, contributing to the good health of Japanese since ancient times. However, in recent times, forcing (cultivation using artificial light or heat) has resulted in an increase in the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides in the cultivation of tea. We at Dobashien want our customers to be confident that the tea they drink is safe, so we make it a point to ensure that our tea leaves have high traceability in their production.
Please check our online site
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (11 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (8 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (7 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (7 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (6 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (6 views)
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (6 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (5 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (5 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (5 views)