Infostellar is a space communications infrastructure firm, developing the world’s only cloud-based satellite antenna sharing platform: StellarStation. By lowering costs and increasing transmission time, Infostellar empowers satellite operators to improve the quality of their service and expand potential business. Founded in 2016, Infostellar is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Product & Service
StellarStation is a cloud-based software platform that connects satellite operators with antenna owners, solving both the problem of insufficient satellite access time and unused antenna idle time.
Our one stop solution for all space customers. We’re all about supporting the small satellite industry, which is why we created Makesat, an EC platform designed to connect global customers to Japanese manufacturers, universities, and service providers.
Top Ads Today
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (9 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (9 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (8 views)
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. - Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems (8 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (6 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (6 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (6 views)
- Chuzenji Kanaya Hotel - Situated near the shore of the Lake Chuzenjiko in Nikko (6 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (5 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (5 views)