Infostellar is a space communications infrastructure firm, developing the world’s only cloud-based satellite antenna sharing platform: StellarStation. By lowering costs and increasing transmission time, Infostellar empowers satellite operators to improve the quality of their service and expand potential business. Founded in 2016, Infostellar is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Product & Service
StellarStation is a cloud-based software platform that connects satellite operators with antenna owners, solving both the problem of insufficient satellite access time and unused antenna idle time.
Our one stop solution for all space customers. We’re all about supporting the small satellite industry, which is why we created Makesat, an EC platform designed to connect global customers to Japanese manufacturers, universities, and service providers.
Top Ads Today
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (7 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (6 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (5 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (5 views)
- FAIN-Biomedical Inc. - Comprehensive Endovascular Surgery Simulation (5 views)
- Adastria Co., Ltd. - Japan's major clothing company with 26 brands (5 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (4 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (4 views)
- Pias Corporation - Developed Over 30 Cosmetic Brands (4 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (4 views)