Infostellar is a space communications infrastructure firm, developing the world’s only cloud-based satellite antenna sharing platform: StellarStation. By lowering costs and increasing transmission time, Infostellar empowers satellite operators to improve the quality of their service and expand potential business. Founded in 2016, Infostellar is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Product & Service
StellarStation is a cloud-based software platform that connects satellite operators with antenna owners, solving both the problem of insufficient satellite access time and unused antenna idle time.
Our one stop solution for all space customers. We’re all about supporting the small satellite industry, which is why we created Makesat, an EC platform designed to connect global customers to Japanese manufacturers, universities, and service providers.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (14 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (10 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (9 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (7 views)
- Japanese Premium Motorcycle Helmets - SHOEI Co. Ltd. (6 views)
- d-torso - Aki Corporation (6 views)
- Manufacturing bedding products from fishing line - airweave inc. (5 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (5 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (5 views)
- Kowa Company, Ltd. - Global enterprise with more than a 120 year history (4 views)