Infostellar is a space communications infrastructure firm, developing the world’s only cloud-based satellite antenna sharing platform: StellarStation. By lowering costs and increasing transmission time, Infostellar empowers satellite operators to improve the quality of their service and expand potential business. Founded in 2016, Infostellar is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Product & Service
StellarStation is a cloud-based software platform that connects satellite operators with antenna owners, solving both the problem of insufficient satellite access time and unused antenna idle time.
Our one stop solution for all space customers. We’re all about supporting the small satellite industry, which is why we created Makesat, an EC platform designed to connect global customers to Japanese manufacturers, universities, and service providers.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (8 views)
- Kono Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Surgical Needles Manufacturer (4 views)
- Creator of innovative semiconductor devices - MegaChips Corporation (3 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (3 views)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (3 views)
- Oriental Consultants Global Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (2 views)
- Looks Like a Bicycle, Runs Like a Motorcycle - Great Gear : NHK WORLD (2 views)
- Mandom Corporation - Founded 1927, develop and sell Japanese cosmetics (2 views)
- Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau (TCBV) (2 views)