Infostellar is a space communications infrastructure firm, developing the world’s only cloud-based satellite antenna sharing platform: StellarStation. By lowering costs and increasing transmission time, Infostellar empowers satellite operators to improve the quality of their service and expand potential business. Founded in 2016, Infostellar is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Product & Service
StellarStation is a cloud-based software platform that connects satellite operators with antenna owners, solving both the problem of insufficient satellite access time and unused antenna idle time.
Our one stop solution for all space customers. We’re all about supporting the small satellite industry, which is why we created Makesat, an EC platform designed to connect global customers to Japanese manufacturers, universities, and service providers.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (35 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (28 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (22 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (18 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (18 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (16 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (14 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (13 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (12 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (11 views)