- Company Name: Ishikawa Wire Netting Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Arakawa-ku
- Street: 5-2-6 Arakawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 116-0002
- Phone: +81-3-3807-9789
- Website: http://www.ishikawa-kanaami.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: 07/05/2014 10:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Inherited originality and ingenuity, and passion for development
Founding in 1936, Ishikawa Wire Netting Co. is a leading company in the metallic mesh and punching metal industry. Since its foundation, Ishikawa Wire Netting Co. contributes to the industry as an expert company who can provide the metallic mesh in both experimental production and mass production. We have shifted to “high-mix low-volume production” to meet the diversified needs from the customers. We will continue trying to be a leading company in the next century and work toward making high quality and high precision products with our advanced technology.
Excellent products manufactured by super sensitive technology
Tremendous technological development in recent years and the diversiﬁed needs toward metal products have expanded the ﬁeld for metallic mesh. With the various technologies, we can add the artistic sense to the metallic mesh and punching metal products. It can provide the comfort to the people and enrich their feelings and emotion.
We will accommodate any needs in the any ﬁelds
How can we provide our hard material, metallic mesh, speedily in this age of rapid change? We will think ﬂexibly to meet your needs and put more effort into increasing our variety of stock and developing human resources.
Things we can do for the future of our planet
We will promote the environmentally friendly activities; developing the system which recycles and reproduce the condemned IK screen, optimizing the spec of the filter used in the production machines to increase the quality of the products, reducing the condemned materials.
Top Ads Today
- Hotel Intergate Kyoto Shijo Shinmachi - Comfortable stay in Kyoto (37 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (20 views)
- Japanese multinational electronics company - Brother Industries, Ltd. (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (12 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Kyoetsu Co. Ltd., - Kimono sales, rental, women's wigs, men's apparel from Kyoto (10 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (9 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (9 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (9 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (9 views)