- Company Name: Isuzu Glass Co.,Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka
- City/Town/Village: Osaka
- Street: 6-3-6, Minamitsumori, Nishinari
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 557-0063
- Japan Office: Osaka Prefecture
- Website: http://www.isuzuglass.com
- Listed: 08/08/2013 7:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Isuzu Glass is a manufacturer of optical filter glasses and molded optics. In our corporate history of over 100 years we have dedicated our efforts to the glass material both in melting new types of filter glass and in manufacturing glass components by developing unique technologies in steps ahead of competitors.
In early days glass was formed by grinding and polishing and never had an idea of molding it. Our engineers made tireless efforts and numerous trial and errors to establish a method to form a glass component without grinding /polishing. This has become our current core technology.
We also have made great efforts to develop a series of optical filter glass. Our infrared absorbing filter glass has been accepted worldwide for heat absorbing/laser protection applications and was the first filter glass we developed. This was followed by unique filters such as UV cut filter, color correction filter, etc. Our strict method of controlling optical characteristics in a mass production environment and ability to develop unique filters has made us as a reliable and dependable supplier.
The optical components that we manufacture are used in the products such as video projectors, equipment using LED products, medical equipment, security equipment and other advanced applications. For example, our molded lenses used in video projectors have the lions share in the world market.
In today’s Concentrated Solar Power Generation System our high efficiency condensing lenses have been in use worldwide among leading system developers. We are trying to be a leader in this field too.
We have had requests for the development of unique filters such as IIR-SF1(Infrared transmitting glass) used for infrared camera, passive infrared sensor(PIR sensor) etc. and IHU340(Ultraviolet transmitting glass) used for various industrial equipment applications. These requests to us are increasing more than ever because of our customer’s trust in us.
- Optical Glass Filters
Isuzu Glass offers a line of optical filters with a variety of spectral characteristics for application in opto-electronics, office automation equipment, photography, lighting, medical equipment, etc. Each filter glass, which has its own spectral characteristics, is manufactured under strict quality control and, therefore, has a minimum amount of bubbles and striae. Physically and chemically stable, the glass we proudly produce is not susceptible to the problems of aging. Combined with a multilayer coating, our glass offers a variety of advantages. Moreover, our glass contains no hazardous or prohibited substances. Please contact us if you have any further questions or unique requirements.
- Molded Lens
Integrated Lens Array, Aspheric lens, Protection Glass for Cell Phone Displays, Rod Lens·CPC, Micro Lens Array, Other molded lens and Fresnel Lens
- Measuring Equipment
Spectralmeter Spectralnavi MK350
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Hinomaru Jozo Co., Ltd. – Sake Brewing in Akita Since 1689
- Inazaki Futon Store – Handmade Bedding Specialist
- Akita Sake Tasting & Pairing
- Japanese traditional kimonos retailer – Kyoto Kimonomachi
- MEIHO Co., Ltd. – Molding Machine and Die Casting Machine
Top Ads Today
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (4 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (3 views)
- Nagase & Co., Ltd. - Tokyo Head Office (2 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (2 views)
- Japanese trading company - Kanematsu Corporation (2 views)
- Roland DG's assembly line "D-Shop" to improve space utilization, shorten times, and improve overall efficiency (2 views)
- Nakashima Medical Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of medical devices, such as artificial joints (2 views)
- Medical device company - ARKRAY, Inc. (2 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (2 views)
- Japanese traditional kimonos retailer - Kyoto Kimonomachi (2 views)