- Listed: 05/19/2013 6:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
JETRO will exhibit at IFE 2013 as a Japan Pavilion (Booth 904) on June 20-22, 2013
As one of our missions to support the Japanese service industry, JETRO will exhibit at IFE 2013 as a Japan Pavilion (Booth 904), bringing 4 Japanese franchises, introducing some of the best businesses in Japan. Exhibiting businesses include popular Ramen, Udon, Tonkatsu and soymilk/soy pulp doughnut franchise services. Come visit us, taste the samples and see why these franchises are a success in Japan! Be the first to schedule an appointment to invest in these hip franchises.
* This event is only open to IFE 2013 attendees.
Exhibitors at Japan Booth IFE 2013:
- Company Name: HAT TRICK co.,ltd.
Franchise Name: hara donuts
- Company Name: Integration Co., Ltd.
Franchise Name: Kimukatsu
- Company Name: Japan Food Culture. Ltd. Pte.
Franchise Name: Tamoya
- Company Name: RAKKAN
Franchise Name: RAKKAN
For more information or to set up an appointment with any of these companies, please contact: email@example.com
Javits Convention Center (Japan Pavilion: Booth 904)
655 W 34th St. New York, NY 10001
About IFE 2013 – INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE EXPO:
Join thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners at the International Franchise Expo, the largest franchise expo in the country. Meet hundreds of proven franchise opportunities. Every industry. Every investment level. Full-time and part-time.
- INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE EXPO
- Meet over 400 of the top franchises.
- Take Advantage of 70 Free Seminars and In-Depth Symposia.
- Get the help you need in deciding which franchise is right for you.
- Find out what you need to know as new franchisee.
- Discover industries that are new, or that you might not have considered.
- Get advice on the wide range of financial options from experts.
- Talk face-to-face with hundreds of the best franchise opportunities expanding in our area!
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (55 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (41 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (41 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - LCD Controller IC Develop and Manufacture (36 views)
- TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT CO., LTD. - Chemicals and Sesame Products Manufacturer (36 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (35 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (29 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (29 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (28 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (23 views)