- Company Name: KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Aichi
- City/Town/Village: Inazawa
- Street: 695-1, Higashiorido, Mukui-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 492-8446
- Phone: :+81-587-34-3561
- Website: https://www.kitagawa-ind.com/eng
- Listed: 02/17/2016 11:00 pm
- Expires: 437 days, 10 hours
KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd (KG). A global technology group providing high quality for life’s amenities through “Symbiosis & Collaboration” The high pace of industrial technology innovationcan lead to various problems. We carry out the research and propose the solutions tothe problems in order to provide a clean electromagnetic environment.
KITAGAWA Industries based in Nagoya Japan, was founded in 1955 (publicly owned company since 1996) and became soon a leading worldwide supplier for a variety of components for the electronic industry. Many of the KITAGAWA Industries products in the EMI/ESD range are unique in terms of technical characteristics and quality and were introduced to the world.
The product lines comprise of EMI solutions, thermal management components, vibration and shock management parts, and plastic components. EMI solutions include a wide range of EMI absorbers, ferrite cores, EMI shielding components, and grounding parts.
Our offices are located the increasingly global needs of our clients. Check out our worldwide office listing to find a direct KITAGAWA Industries contact.
- USA: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- CHINA: SHANGHAI KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO.,LTD.
- CHINA: WUXI KGS CORPORATION
- CHINA: KITAGAWA TECHNOLOGY (SHENZHEN) CO.,LTD.
- CHINA: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES (S.Z.) LTD.
- TAIWAN: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES (TAIWAN) CO., LTD.
- HONG KONG: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES(H.K) LTD.
- THAILAND: KITAGAWA ELECTRONICS (THAILAND) CO., Ltd.
- SINGAPORE: KITAGAWA ELECTRONICS(SINGAPORE)PTE.LTD.
- MALAYSIA: KITAGAWA ELECTRONICS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD, MALAYSIA REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
- GERMANY: KITAGAWA GmbH
1378 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan’s economy grew at the fastest pace since 2011 in the first quarter
- 5th Medical Device Development & Manufacturing Expo (MEDIX)
- Air Water Inc. – We engage in industrial fields such as electronics, chemical, medical, and energy
- Prospec Holdings Inc. – Solar Power Generation Business
- Indian boiler manufacturing company formed joint venture with Japanese incineration systems company