- Company Name: Kimura Woodcraft Factory, Limited
- State/Prefecture: Aomori
- City/Town/Village: Hirosaki
- Street: 4-3-17 Chitose
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 036-8131
- Website: http://www.kimumoku.com/
- Listed: 05/27/2013 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kimura Woodcraft Factory is based in Hirosaki, Aomori prefecture located in the northern tip of Honshu. We aspire to provide hope and a taste of charm through our fully customized products and bring peace both physically and spiritually. Trees have the power of healing people’s mind, and forests have the mystical power of bringing life into the world. As the expression “return to the forest” says, living among trees relaxes one’s mind and body, allowing creativity to blossom. It is our sincere hope that our crafts will lead you closer to the power of the forest.
Our custom made furniture is made by highly skilled professionals at our factory. We are able to take detailed requests based on our customer’s life style. Our materials include apple wood, Aomori hiba (cypress), Douglas fir, Oak, Polyester, Melamin panels and more. We take orders for small items, large furniture, art objects, and transportation facilities. Without the use of computer controlled machinery, all orders are made by manual shaving; therefore, all items are absolutely one of a kind.
- Knife Box
This special kit box can be customized to the shape and number of the items that are to be stored. The body of this made-to-order box is constructed from paulownia wood, which has long been used in Japan to store precious possessions.
- Apple wood tablewear
Normally discarded after the tree’s productive lifetime, apple wood was chosen with the desire to create wood crafts that not only represent Aomori but are also earth-friendly. As a result, our crafts compel a feeling of warmth and comfort, bringing a touch of nature to our daily life. We proudly present our Apple Wooden Tableware.
- Hiba tableware
The Aomori hiba, a member of the cypress family, is famous as one of the three most beautiful woods in Japan. Our hiba tableware uses such wood, also known as Golden Wood for its color. The highly skilled artisans of Kimura Woodcraft Factory work with the natural beauty of Aomori hiba to bring forth tableware that is practical, but also traditional and distinctive in its looks.
- Kid’s Furniture
Kimura Woodcraft Factory designs kid’s furniture from a child’s point of view – toy-like furniture that would make any child smile. Allow us to introduce this handcrafted furniture made with considerable love.
- Kid’s Play Area
At Kimura Woodcraft Factory, we create safe and creative children’s play areas for residences or businesses. Giving great consideration to safety standards and hygiene management, we make play areas that parents can trust. Having a play area for children is essential in making any event successful. Here are some of the play areas developed by our factory.
2011 Good Design Award: Designed by Eiji Mitooka and Don Design Associates
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (37 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (23 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (17 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (17 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (15 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (13 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (13 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (10 views)
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. - Providing a variety of components for electronic industry (10 views)
- KYOCERA Corporation - Multinational Ceramics and Electronics Manufacturer (9 views)