- Company Name: Kobe Isoda Farm Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Hyogo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kakogawa
- Street: 603 Inokuchi, Kamiso-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 675-1212
- Website: https://www.isodafarm.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: 05/21/2017 6:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
About Kobe Isoda Farm
We supply premium Japanese beef (Wagyu) such as Kobe Beef, Tajima Beef and Kakogawa Beef to the world.
Based in Hyogo’s Tajima region, Tajima-gyu calves from selected suppliers are carefully raised. Only cows selected according to Japan’s strictest judging standards are allowed to bear the name of Kobe Beef.
Until now, we at Kobe Isoda farm have taken on the role of fatteners, while other families play the role of breeders. Now we are setting our sights on building a new style of husbandry, breeding and fattening our own animals.
As we increase our stable of breeding cows, we hope to help maintain and strengthen the Kobe Beef brand.
If we can increase our production, we can provide a stable supply of Wagyu beef, supporting both the increased “Inbound Consumption” from tourists visiting Japan, and allowing us to export to global markets, expanding the reach of our business.
As an integrated production system, handling everything from breeding calves to fattening and shipping, we will be able to tender safe, high quality beef, with a name and face you can see.
This is the ideal we continue to develop towards.
Proud to be a Wagyu beef producer
Kobe Isoda Farm boasts a high level of industrial techniques, proven successful by its many awards in Kobe Beef competitions.
Best Award Winning Kobe Beef
“We use techniques based on our long experience, for careful, reliable husbandry. No matter what, 365 days a year, we check the cattle, and if any of the cows is in poor condition, it receives medical treatment at an early stage. This is one of our basic policies. We’re certain that our customers can expect the finest product and most satisfying flavors. We plan to continue our effort moving forward, and present our products to the world with pride.”
Our Management & Control of 400 Cattle
We are managing all process the breeding and raising to produce the high quality, safe and tasty meat.
Cattle Raising in Relaxing Natural Surroundings
- Maintained hygiene in a natural environment
- A cow barn designed for both people and animals
- Equipped with both sprinklers and fans
- Stress Relief Practices
- Background music plays, nose rings are prohibited
- Regular Health Maintenance
- Clean water & prescribed natto bacteria
Early Stage Management
Calf Raising Practices
- Careful Screening at Acceptance
– Applying 70 years’ worth of experience and craft.
– Registration & pedigree checks
- Careful Upbringing & Maintenance
– Creation & maintenance of upbringing records for each calf
– Disease prevention & blood test data (vitamins, minerals, and cold medicine)
- Feeding regimen controlled by growth and past data
Grain Fed Management
Growth to Adulthood & Shipping
- Feeding and vitamin regimen controls
- Regular patrols, day and night
- Feeding regimens to improve meat quality and marbling
- Shipping at 30 months of age
President, Mr. Hiroyuki Isoda
History of Kobe Isoda Farm Inc.
Founded by Mr. Monji Fujii, uncle of the current President.
Mr. Mitsuo Isoda, father of the current President, inherits the business and renames it Isoda Farm.
Current President, Mr. Hiroyuki Isoda, joins Isoda Farm.
- December, 2010
Kobe Isoda Farm, Inc. is established.
Hiroyuki Isoda assumes office as President
Hiroyuki Isoda assumed the role of President six years ago, at the age of 27.
He leads and manages Kobe Isoda Farm, Inc., which has won the highest awards for Kobe Beef, and consistently produces Kobe Beef of the highest rank.
Followings are the countries available to supply:
Thailand, Vietnam, Macao, The Philippines, Singapore, Russia and Myanmar.
We cannot ship to other countries under the control of facility certification and agreement by the Japanese government.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (32 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (20 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (17 views)
- Air Water Inc. - We engage in industrial fields such as electronics, chemical, medical, and energy (16 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (13 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (13 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (13 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (12 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (11 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (11 views)