Kotodo Takahashi Coporation has been hand-crafting tea canisters for over 90 years
Throughout the 90 plus years of our history we have been the leading manufacturer of high-grade tin tea canisters in Japan. Well experienced craftsmen continue the tradition of tin tea canister making that has been in the foundation of our company since the very beginning.
Crafting Tea Canisters
Crafted by skilled hands, Kotodo canisters are eco-friendly and safe to handle.
While the majority of canister manufacturers no longer produce their products by hand, Kotodo has maintained its traditional manufacturing process through its history. Each process has been mastered by generations of craftsmen that continue to be the foundation of our company today.
- Silver Tin Tea Canisters
Stylish tin containers for kitchen and home storage in a wide array of shapes and sizes.
With its simple design and modern taste, the Silver Tin Tea Canister is our most popular item. Ideal for storing pasta, flour, and other kitchen necessities, its simple design fits seamlessly into any kitchen environment. The Silver Tin Tea Canister does not feature a clicking cover.
- Yuzen Tea Canisters
Customize our tea canisters with your favorite colors and designs with traditional Japanese washi paper.
Blending traditional beauty with contemporary designs and patterns, the Yuzen Tea Canister is hand-wrapped in traditional Japanese washi paper. Washi paper is made from the bark of small trees found in Japan and has a soft, comforting texture. Many patterns, colors and sizes can be combined to create a special one and only canister.
- Color Tin Tea Canisters
Tin tea canisters lacquer coated by hand, available in many colors and sizes.
The Color Tin Tea Canister is lacquer coated by hand and can be customized with the color of your choice. Available in 8 colors and various sizes. Original designs can be printed on with silk screen printing as well.
- Make Tin Tea Canisters
Traditional Japanese beauty. Hand painted by skilled artists, each tin tea canister is a true masterpiece.
Our Makie Tea Canisters are available in a wide array of designs. Each picture depicts a traditionally Japanese image.
- Sakura Tin Tea Canisters
Kotodo tea canisters wrapped in traditional cherry bark.
Hand-wrapped in Sakura (Japanese Cherry) bark with traditional techniques and designs from the Akita Region of Northern Japan. The production process is carefully handled not to damage the Sakura tree. Your Sakura Tin Tea Canister will age beautifully and naturally over time.
- Design Canisters
Enjoy a wide array of canisters that range from traditional Japanese designs such as the Matcha Green Tea Sifter and Sushi Canister to the simple, modern patterns of our Coffee Canisters (available in red, black and cream).
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (55 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (41 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (41 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - LCD Controller IC Develop and Manufacture (39 views)
- TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT CO., LTD. - Chemicals and Sesame Products Manufacturer (36 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (35 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (29 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (29 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (28 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (23 views)