- Company Name: Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Ota-Ku
- Street: 7-1-14 Omorinishi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 143-0015
- Phone: +81 03-3763-5111
- Website: https://www.mary.co.jp/mary/
- Contact: https://www.mary.co.jp/mary/contact/
- Listed: 01/21/2018 12:20 pm
- Expires: 210 days, 1 hour
Mary Chocolate is established by Kentaro Hara who was engaged in confectionery manufacture, began manufacturing chocolate in a small workshop in Meguro-ku, Tokyo in 1950. Mary Chocolate has been manufacturing on using 100% cocoa butter from the era when there is no consciousness of “real chocolate” yet in Japan.
In 1958, Mary Chocolate advocated Japanese style Valentine’s Day style “Give Chocolate from Women to Men”. In Japan, there were nobody who knew Valentine’s Day then, 3 cards of 50 yen board and 1 message card of 20 yen, sales of only 170 yen. Now, the market size of Japan’s Valentine’s Day is about 138.5 billion yen.
Mary Chocolate is highly appreciated for the establishment of these unique seasonal events in Japan, and in January 2013, the Japan National Day Association gave the “Memorial Day Cultural Achievement Award” for only one company in Japan.
Mary Chocolate at “Salon du Chocolat Paris 2017″ in France
You can purchase their products from link below.
Top Ads Today
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (8 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (7 views)
- Engineering Plastics and Polymers Manufacturer - Polyplastics Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (4 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (4 views)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering, Ltd. (4 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (3 views)
- Umitron K. K. - Develop computerized sustainable aquaculture model using IoT technology (3 views)
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. - Global leader in diverse industries in wide ranging fields (3 views)