- Company Name: Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Ota-Ku
- Street: 7-1-14 Omorinishi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 143-0015
- Phone: +81 03-3763-5111
- Website: https://www.mary.co.jp/mary/
- Contact: https://www.mary.co.jp/mary/contact/
- Listed: 01/21/2018 12:20 pm
- Expires: 273 days, 13 hours
Mary Chocolate is established by Kentaro Hara who was engaged in confectionery manufacture, began manufacturing chocolate in a small workshop in Meguro-ku, Tokyo in 1950. Mary Chocolate has been manufacturing on using 100% cocoa butter from the era when there is no consciousness of “real chocolate” yet in Japan.
In 1958, Mary Chocolate advocated Japanese style Valentine’s Day style “Give Chocolate from Women to Men”. In Japan, there were nobody who knew Valentine’s Day then, 3 cards of 50 yen board and 1 message card of 20 yen, sales of only 170 yen. Now, the market size of Japan’s Valentine’s Day is about 138.5 billion yen.
Mary Chocolate is highly appreciated for the establishment of these unique seasonal events in Japan, and in January 2013, the Japan National Day Association gave the “Memorial Day Cultural Achievement Award” for only one company in Japan.
Mary Chocolate at “Salon du Chocolat Paris 2017″ in France
You can purchase their products from link below.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (33 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (19 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (15 views)
- HOTTA JAPANESE DRUM SHOP - Japanese Traditional Drum Manufacturer (11 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (11 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (10 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (10 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (10 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (10 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (9 views)