- Company Name: Nippon Magnetics, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka
- City/Town/Village: Dazaifu
- Street: 716-2, Kitatani
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 818-0114
- Website: http://www.nipponmagnetics.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 01/03/2014 11:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nippon Magnetics, Inc has specialized in magnetic and electromagnetic industrial material handling equipment
Our company was founded in 1943 as Haramaki Iron Works. Later, the magnetic sector of the former Haramaki Machine Works was separated from the orignal company and Nippon Magnetics was established in 1983. Since then, we have been involved in research and development over 30 years, and have developed and manufactured permanent magnet and applied electromagnetic devices that isolate iron powder and aluminum.
Our founding principles are “deliver something small to bring a great joy to our customers”, and food, powder, and recycling are the three pillars of our work. To meet the diverse needs of our customers in various industries, we utilize our professional skills in “screening process” to challenge all possibilities.
Our company was previously only capable of separating iron and aluminum. However, we are currently capable of developing more sophisticated screening by utilizing static and eddy current.
For example, we are able to separate aluminum and other materials from crushed car parts, and development of such techniques were actualized through the cooperation and suggestions from our customers.
“Protection of environment” is the top priority in conducting our business, and our work begins from where we live and further broaden our perspective in the global arena. We strive to walk into new fields hand in hand with our customers. From solid materials to particle, from millimeters to microns, and even inside the world of nanotechnology– we would like to support our customers by providing a magnet applied technology and fine-tuned services that are tailored to the needs of individual customers.
- Electro Magnetic Separator
Model CG is designed to remove fine iron powders from dry powdered materials to get the best results in food, chemical, plastic, ceramic, medical industries and many other.
- Magnet Filter
Model CS is designed to separate fine iron powder in wet materials by electromagnetized filters. It can handle relatively high temp. materials and also slurries.
Prevents rat hole, arching and bridging for hoppers, shooters, air ducts, and tanks.
- Electro Parmanent
- Tube Magnet
Easy installation requires limited area such as production flow exit or transition area to remove contaminants.
- Grate Magnet
Grate type magnet can be placed on the bottom of the hopper and liquid tank, and it can also be hung up.
- Magnet Strainer
Best solution for separating iron (Iron particles and stainless powder) from wet or liquid material.
- Plate Magnet
Wide range of use over or under the shooter, hopper, duct and conveyer for dry or wet condition.
- Magnetic Pulley
Simple exchange from the head pulley to magnetic pulley will transform a conveyer to separator of iron particles from the raw material. It’s the number one item for food processing factories to recycling facilities.
- Drum Separator
Wide range of application from resource recycling, woods, steel, ceramic, chemical and foods.
- Suspended Separator
PUF-S is designed to install above and 90 degrees to the conveyor belt to remove scrap metals from the materials on the moving conveyor.
- Eddy Current Separator
The high-energy permanent magnet inside a high speed drum creates a strong electromagnetic induction phenomenon on the surface of the drum.
- Lifting Magnet
Electromagnetic lifting magnet is available for transferring one to multiple steel plates.
- Eddy Current Separator System
Compact turn-key system for separation and compacting of non-conductive, conductive and highly conductive materials for small volumes.
- Can Separator
Separation of Aluminum and Steel cans. Iron recovery from rubber, glass, wood waste and other non-ferrous materials.
- Electrostatic Corona Separator
Electrostatic corona separators are mainly used for the separation of metals and non-metals. For example, they are used to separate copper wires and shredding from cable scraps, or separate electronic component scraps into metals and non-metals.
- Other Machine
RS magnet drum sweeper is useful for collecting small bits of scrap metal, powder and magnetic attractive materials.
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (7 views)
- Sakamoto Urushi Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - Urushi Surface Manufacturing (4 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (4 views)
- Providing Japanese Beauty Trends - istyle Inc. (4 views)
- World's Largest Plant Factory With LED Lighting Built In Quake-Hit City Miyagi (3 views)
- World's largest share of superabsorbent polymer - Nippon Shokubai (3 views)
- Medical device company - ARKRAY, Inc. (3 views)
- Industrial Robots - FANUC LTD. (3 views)
- SHIMADZU Corporation - Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment (3 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (3 views)