- Company Name: Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi
- Street: 4-1-1 Koraibashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 541-0043
- Phone: +81-6-6223-9111
- Website: http://www.shokubai.co.jp/en/
- Contact: http://www.shokubai.co.jp/en/inquiry/
- Listed: 10/26/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since 1941, Nippon Shokubai has grown up its business with unique catalyst technology. Nippon Shokubai has supplied, for example, ethylene oxide, acrylic acid, automobile catalysts, process catalysts and so on. Among all, our global market share of superabsorbent polymer is the largest in the world now. Nippon Shokubai is a global chemical company operating under its corporate mission “Providing affluence and comfort to people and society with our unique technology.”
The company operations are carried out through the following segments: Basic Chemicals, Functional Chemicals, and Environment and Catalysts.
- The Basic Chemicals segment offers acrylic acid, acrylic ester, ethylene oxide, glycol, ethanolamine, higher alcohol surfactant, and glycol ether.
- The Functional Chemicals segment covers super-absorbent polymers, pharmaceutical intermediates, polymers for concrete admixture, electronic and information materials, iodine, maleic anhydride, resins for paints and adhesives, plastic molded products, and processed adhesive materials.
- The Environment and Catalysts segment deals with exhaust gas treatment equipment, fuel cell materials, and catalysts.
Top Ads Today
- Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC) - Manufacturing of lithium-ion batteries for automotive (77 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (26 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (20 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (16 views)
- Manufacturing Aerospace Batteries - GS Yuasa Technology, LTD (GYT) (12 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (12 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (12 views)
- Mihama Corporation - Sales of refrigerants, air conditioning, chemicals, water treatment and energy products (11 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (10 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (10 views)