- Company Name: OREC CO., LTD.
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka
- City/Town/Village: Yamegun
- Street: 548-22 Hiyoshi Hirokawamachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 834-0195
- Website: http://www.orec-jp.com/en.html
- Listed: 12/25/2012 10:53 pm
- Expires: 352 days, 12 hours
We OREC company is one of the Japanese leading agricultural machineries and garden machine manufactures specialized for small-medium models. We produce gasolin engine type Brush cutting machines, Lawn mower, Path Mower, Tiller and Cultivator. Our small-engine outdoor power equipment are among the most innovative in the fields of green maintenance, private vegetation, agriculture, and gardening.
Our machine are mainly using with Fruit produce famer and Vegetable farmers and rice famer for cut the grass in Japan. Especially our Ride on brush cutting machines are very much useful for Fruit famer and also our Tillers are very much useful for Rice famer as one of the organic farming way.
At OREC all factors beginning from original design and development, through our high-quality manufacturing and production line, followed by customer-satisfaction oriented sales [both domestic and export] operations are held under one complete and consistent quality control umbrella.
We pursue the best quality, durability, and price competitiveness, based on the originality that no other companies have. In the category of lawnmower, ride-on mower and pedestrian mower, especially, our market share is growing not only in domestic market but also in European market. OREC was certified in ISO9001 in January 1999, and in ISO14001 in January 2002.
3048 total views, 5 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- NTT DoCoMo start to trials of new wireless technologies for 10 Gbps mobile networks with 6 mobile makers
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. – Traditional Craftwork “Tamamushi Lacquerware”
- Shizuoka Chatsutei Inc. – Manufacturing green tea for over 100 years
- Dynax Corporation – Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships
- Sanford-Burnham and Daiichi Sankyo are teaming up with to develop drugs to fight the pandemic of cardiovascular-metabolic diseases