- Company Name: Oxide Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Yamanashi
- City/Town/Village: Hokuto
- Street: 1747-1 Mukawacho, Maginohara
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 408-0302
- Phone: +81-551-26-0022
- Website: http://www.opt-oxide.com/en/
- Listed: 06/16/2014 8:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We develop optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality.
Oxide Corporation was established in 2000, to develop and commercialize the results of research about the sophisticated optical materials that was conducted.
This company developed crystal manufacturing equipment provided with the world-leading “high-accuracy weight detecting system, high-accuracy automatic diameter controlling system and high-accuracy material powder feeding system”. By using this equipment, the company succeeded in commercialization of the stoichiometric lithium tantalate single crystal “SLT” and the stoichiometric lithium niobate single crystal “SLN”, which were used as materials for sophisticated optical elements developed by the National Institute for Materials Science. In addition, the company developed the “high-yield polarization inversion technology”. SWING Ltd., its joint venture partner, is developing a world-leading large wavelength conversion element by using the commercialized SLT and SLN single crystals.
Oxide supplies wide range of products and services to its customers, including Single Crystals, a key material for today’s leading-edge optical technology, Optical Devices based on such high-performance crystal materials and Optical Assemblies such as modules into which its quality crystal materials and devices as well as its design technology are all integrated.
Wavelength Convertor / Laser(UV･Visible)
Components / Assembly
Speckle and Relevant
1483 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- AGC Engineering Co., Ltd. – Chemical, Environmental and Anti-Pollution Plant Construction Services
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Begins Construction of Next Generation Cruise Ships with Leading-edge Technologies
- FUJISANKI INC. – Manufacture of Surface Grinding and Honing Machine
- Inovation Salon: Growing Biotech Ties Between The Bay Area and Japan
- UNESCO advisory panel has recommended giving World Heritage status to the Tomioka Silk Mill in Japan