- Listed: 01/08/2014 3:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsubishi Electric to ship satellite to Turkey
Date: Jan 8 2014
Source: NHK WORLD
A major Japanese electronics(Mitsubishi Electric) firm is ready to deliver a telecommunications satellite to Turkey. Mitsubishi Electric became the first Japanese firm to win a satellite contract from the country in 2011.
A ceremony for the delivery of the satellite was held on Wednesday at a domestic Mitsubishi plant. Visiting Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan attended. Erdogan said he hopes the space development project with Japan will advance further. Turkey aims to develop telecom satellites on its own by 2018.
Currently, more than 10 engineers from Turkey’s state-run satellite firm are receiving training from Japanese engineers.
In the past, contracts for Turkey’s telecommunications satellites had been awarded to France.
1342 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan March machinery orders Jump most since ’96, tax hike pain is temporary
- Marutake Sangyo Co., Ltd. – Workshop of Japanese Traditional Armors
- Japanese Company(MODEC) Has Developed Ocean Power Generation System in World First
- JAPAN SHOP 2014 – The 43rd International Exhibition for Shop Systems and Fixturing
- Dynax Corporation – Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships