Sales for Japan BETA Project is an organization which seeks to combine Japanese goods with the global marketplace through the idea of “market- in”, which means we carefully select goods and materials according to your needs. We are partner of JAPAN PRODUCTS and have the belief that Japanese technology and goods have the potential to benefit anyone in the world.
- Develop overseas marketing channels
- Export Japanese traditional products
- Market research and marketing support
- Support Export & Import logistics (Customs)
- Develop commodities sold overseas
- Interpretation and Translation
Sales for Japan BETA Project aims to provide a first-hand opportunity to let you know about the true color of Japanese goods. We are actively involved with clients and Japanese goods by visiting clients directly. We also offer observation at the production place in Japan, such as farms, factories and craftsperson’s studios. We believe this kind of service is outstanding and beneficial to all parties.
Japan is blessed with a natural environment which facilitates production of many healthy and organic foods and materials. We benefit not only from our environment, but Japanese traditional techniques have been passed down from our ancestors through many generations. Sales for Japan BETA Project hopes to introduce Healthy, Organic and Traditional products such as the following:
Healthy Products: Healthy materials produced by Mother Nature
Organic Products: Natural material found in rivers, mountains, and forests
Craftsman’s Technology: The processes and attention to detail used by local craftsmen are well regarded around the world.
These are some products we are dealing for now. We accept any requests from you to find more Japanese products you need. Please feel free to ask via JAPAN PRODUCTS.
Top Ads Today
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (95 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (50 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (48 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (47 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (34 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (31 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (31 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (30 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (28 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (28 views)