- Company Name: Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka
- City/Town/Village: Koga
- Street: 3108-3 Aoyagi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 811-3134
- Japan Office: Fukuoka
- Website: http://www.seibu-giken.com/eg/
- Listed: 11/13/2013 3:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We create a comfortable environment through research and development for air and water with original technologies.
Seibu Giken a world leader in heat exchange, dehumidification and VOC concentrator technologies for almost to 30 years. Seibu Giken has a rich history of research, development and manufacturing expertise
We are providing Total Heat Exchangers, which present us a comfortable and energy conservative environment, as well as recovering the heat energy of the exhaust air stream from air conditioned office buildings and factories.
We are looking for and developing new markets with desiccant rotor
based dehumidifiers which can economically and continuously provide
customers with customized dry air.
We provide VOC concentrators and ozone decomposing filters, etc. , to
make environmental advanced society a reality.
- Total Heat Exchanger
Seibu Giken has manufactured heat wheels over 35 years. “HI-PANEX-ION” wheels are manufactured of coated aluminum sheets and Ion Exchange Resin “desiccant ” for commercial air-to-air heat recovery applications in building ventilation systems. To enhance Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Seibu Giken’s wheels have been satisfactorily used in hundreds of laboratories, hospitals, hotels, restaurants and office buildings throughout Asia, Europe and North America for more than 8 years.
- Desiccant Dehumidifier “DRY-SAVE”
- High moisture air is drawn into the honeycomb matrix of the rotor through the prefilter by the process fan.
- When the air is passing through the honeycomb matrix, moisture in the air adsorbed, and dried air is discharged from the process outlet by process fan.
- The rotor adsorbed moisture is rotated into the reactivation zone before it is saturated. Simultaneously, the reactivation air is drawn from the counter side through the pre-filter and is heated and enters the reactivation zone of the rotor and desorbs the moisture adsorbed in the rotor and then is exhausted to the outside by a reactivation fan.
- VOC Concentrator “PURO-SAVE”
In recent years, more and more people are concerned about the impact of environmental pollution by VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) on the human body. Although the movement to regulate VOC emission has been spreading throughout the world with the advance of industrialization, without making an effort there will be no silver-bullet breakthrough. We would like you to take a moment to think what we can do for coexistence of the environment and industrial development.
- Super Low Dew Point Glove Box
For research and development works for advanced materials for lithium batteries, capacitors, organic light electro luminescence, thin-film solar cell etc.
- Honeycomb Elements “HONEY-SAVE”
Honeycomb laminate consists of flat & corrugated materials being glued together with a special method. The unique characteristics allow many industries to develop various applications such as recovering heat energy, supplying dehumidification, air-purification and malodor removal, just to name a few.
For more details, click here.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Kahoku Lighting Solutions Corporation – Development of specialized halogen lamps and electric discharge lamps
- Third Annual JSNC Japan-US Innovation Awards Symposium
- Japan’s Meat Processor – Itoham Foods Inc.
- Draper Nexus Venture Partners – Tokyo Office
- Air Purifiers – Sharp’s Plasmacluster
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (33 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (30 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (29 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (22 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (20 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (20 views)
- Marutake Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Workshop of Japanese Traditional Armors (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (20 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (18 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (18 views)