- Company Name: Terra Foods Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Oita Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kunisaki
- Street: 1200-1 Ichiba Musashimachi Itoharu
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 873-0421
- Listed: 01/12/2017 4:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Manna chips are made using a far-infrared laser baking process. Our technology simply bake the potato pellets dry on the molecular level. This ground-breaking green method gives us the unbeatable <0.5% oil-free chips and still possess the taste of that "sweetness" in their natural state.
Manna Chips contains the lowest Calories per serving. There, we said it. We strictly focus on containing the oil%, acryl amide and trans-fatty acids which are dangerous byproducts when ingredients are deep fried in oil. Our method of baking chips removes these health hazards altogether. And hence, Manna Chips is the new model of future healthy snacks.
- World’s first oil-free chips <0.5%
- Non-Cholesterol/Trans Fat
- Dairy Free
- High Quality Ingredients Seasoning
- Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its *UMAMI
- Double processing via Puff & Heat using far-infrared laser.
* Umami, or savory taste, is one of the five basic tastes. It has been described as brothy or meaty. A loanword from the Japanese, umami can be translated as “pleasant savory taste”. (Wikipedia)
Dried Organic Potato, Rice Oil, Wheat Starch, Kamishin Powder, Granulated sugar, Sea Salt, Protein Hydrolyzate, Kelp Extract Powder, Yeast Extract, Processed Starch,Seasoning (Amino Acids), Antioxidants (Vitamin C)
We use the most flavorful salt from Ako city where organic salt is produced in traditional way in Japan. Combination of natural seaweed from Hokkaido and salt from Ako to maximize the Umami flavor.
Chicken Bone Broth
This chicken bone broth soup flavor contains strong and rich Umami flavor extracted from vegetables and chicken. This flavorful and nostalgic taste is loved by all ages.vegetables and chicken. This flavorful and nostalgic taste is loved by all ages.
We use real kimchi powder directly imported from Korea, which contains both strong fish Umami flavor and chili powder flavor. This unique and natural spiciness will give you the energy to combat fatique.
Lime & Pepper
Fresh Japanese lime name, “Yuzu” flavor, gives you the unique refreshing feel with the just right saltiness and peppery flavors.
Our mission is to “create a food that helps our human body”. We emphasize the importance of “Oil-Free” chips, which unlike other chips in the market, contain NO Trans-Fat or Acrylamide substances that could potentially cause cancer and obesity.
We would like to respect our company’s “No Waste” motto, and bring the idea to the world. Thus, we partner with Imperfect Produce & obtain all our ingredients directly from certified organic local farms that are unavailable in retail stores because they did not meet the visual standards for consumer purchase; sometimes referred to as the “ugly” or “imperfect produce”.
Our original company is based in Japan, call Terra Foods, has been established since 2000. While consumer started to be aware of Non-GMO or Organic standard, and we are more focusing on safety and healthy. Our chips are popular among Japanese of all ages because of its health factors. We wish to bring these chips to the world to provide the same healthy choices for the consumers here.
Watch Manna Chips’s video here.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (39 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (27 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (11 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (11 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (11 views)
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. - Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine (10 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (9 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (9 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (9 views)