- Company Name: Acrorad Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Okinawa
- City/Town/Village: Uruma
- Street: 13-23 Suzaki
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 904-2234
- Phone: +81-98-934-8960
- Website: http://www.acrorad.co.jp/us/
- Listed: 02/18/2013 12:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Acrorad is a business company of R&D and manufacturing CdTe (Cadmium Telluride)single crystals radiation detector expected as next generation imaging devices. We have been providing on time solutions for various developments of radiation detector, by taking advantage of our consistent production structure producing such as purification of Cd and Te, CdTe single crystal growth, radiation detector made of CdTe, module detector including the electric circuit and imager system using such detector module. We will continue our efforts to develop the mass production line and improve the product quality so that the more generous and safety society would be realized by using our CdTe technologies which have high absorption efficiency, high spatial resolution and energy discrimination.
Next Generation CdTe Radiation Detector
CdTe is versatile semiconductor which enables to convert radiation to electron effectively, which will reform radiography and radiation measurement in medical and industrial area. Acrorad continues our efforts to provide solutions to various requirements by taking advantage of our world largest capacity of CdTe single crystal production and our consistent production structure from raw materials to imaging devices.
- Raw Material
We have achieved mass production lines of homogeneous CdTe single crystal with world largest 3 inch ingot by taking advantage of crystal growth technique and purify technique based on long term experiences.
- Elements / Assembly
We have provided small pixel detectors with 80um pixel pitch by using photolithography techniques and several kinds of detectors with/without mounting on substrates.
We can offer mounted detectors which are bump bonded onto Si chips, having small pixel pitch,100um, by a flip-chip bonder or are mounted on PCB substrates.
Our Website: www.acrorad.co.jp/us/
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (57 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (23 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (17 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (15 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (10 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (8 views)
- Japan capitalize experience and technologies for reducing pollutants of PM2.5 problem (8 views)
- ACCESS Co., Ltd. - Provider of Advanced Software Technologies (8 views)
- HIRANO TECSEED Co., Ltd. - Coating and Laminating Technology (7 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (6 views)