- Company Name: Maruya Hatcho Miso Co., Ltd.
- City/Town/Village: Okazaki
- Street: 52-11 Hatchocho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 444-0923
- Listed: 01/09/2013 9:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Maruya Hatcho Miso Co., Ltd.
Produces hatcho miso bean paste by traditional methods, passing the traditional taste and culture to modern society
Since its establishment in 1337, while Maruya Hatcho Miso maintaining its traditional production methods of hatcho miso bean paste and handing down the traditional taste and methods to modern society, Maruya Hatcho Miso has been focusing on the export of hatcho miso. Maruya has also acquired ISO9001 certification and has introduced the latest management style.
- Organic Hatcho Miso 400g
Only organic soybeans are used in koji to produce Hatcho miso. Organic JAS certified product.
- Hatcho Miso 300g Cup
Produced with the natural production method by placing soybean koji in a wooden barrel for two summers and two winters.
Maruya Hatcho Miso was established in 1337 in Hachijo-machi (formerly known as Hatcho Village), a hatcho (“8 cho,” ancient unit of length, converted into approximately 870 m). This area was an important spot for land and water traffic when the old Tokaido Road existed and boat transportation along the Yahagi River was common. In the Edo era, there were Doba (boat slips) and Shioza (exclusive salt merchants), enabling the company to obtain soybeans and salt to make hatcho miso and to transport it by boat. Hatcho miso was appreciated among samurai warriors in the Mikawa region and was favored by the clan. With the development of the Tokaido Road, hatcho miso became well known. The traditional production method of hatcho miso is to place the koji in a wooden barrel, to pile up stones in a pyramid shape by hand to press the koji and to naturally ferment the ingredients for two summers and two winters. Maruya Hatcho Miso stubbornly maintains this production method and will continue to produce hatcho miso in this way.
Our Website: www.8miso.co.jp/english.html
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (121 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (45 views)
- Long-term deflationary spiral of Japan that lasted 20 years is about to end (39 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (29 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (27 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (23 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (20 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (17 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (17 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (17 views)