- Listed: 01/20/2013 7:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
When Math Meets Art, Techno-Frontier 2012 and Astrophotography Made Simple.
News Source: Great Gear – NHK WORLD
NHK WORLD “Great Gear” brings you the latest products from a wide range of industries born from unique Japanese ideas and technologies.
Gadgets: When Math Meets Art – Ohashi Engineering Co., Ltd.
We focus on a gadget geared for mathematical fans. It’s actually a mathematical scheme made into a three-dimensional object by a small Japanese factory.
Join us on this mathematical journey into a world of 3D art.
On Site: Techno-Frontier 2012
Because robots are a big business in Japan, some people consider it to be the land of robots. We sent reporter Brian Hughes to TECHNO FRONTIER 2012 to take a look at the industry’s latest trends and related technologies.
Special Reports: Astrophotography Made Simple – O-GPS1 GPS UNIT
Normally, taking great pictures of the night sky requires expensive equipment that tracks the movement of the stars. But recently, a major Japanese camera company has come out with a simple and affordable device that helps do away with all the conventional equipment.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (28 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (19 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (17 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (11 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (11 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (10 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (10 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (10 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (10 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (10 views)