- Listed: 01/20/2013 7:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
When Math Meets Art, Techno-Frontier 2012 and Astrophotography Made Simple.
News Source: Great Gear – NHK WORLD
NHK WORLD “Great Gear” brings you the latest products from a wide range of industries born from unique Japanese ideas and technologies.
Gadgets: When Math Meets Art – Ohashi Engineering Co., Ltd.
We focus on a gadget geared for mathematical fans. It’s actually a mathematical scheme made into a three-dimensional object by a small Japanese factory.
Join us on this mathematical journey into a world of 3D art.
On Site: Techno-Frontier 2012
Because robots are a big business in Japan, some people consider it to be the land of robots. We sent reporter Brian Hughes to TECHNO FRONTIER 2012 to take a look at the industry’s latest trends and related technologies.
Special Reports: Astrophotography Made Simple – O-GPS1 GPS UNIT
Normally, taking great pictures of the night sky requires expensive equipment that tracks the movement of the stars. But recently, a major Japanese camera company has come out with a simple and affordable device that helps do away with all the conventional equipment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (16 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (11 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (8 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (6 views)
- Wacoal Holdings Corp. - Japan's largest women's lingerie company (4 views)
- Hotel Sonia Otaru - Located along the scenic Otaru Canal and equipped natural hot-spring bath (4 views)
- Japanese Canvas Bag Manufacturer - Sato Bousui Ten (4 views)
- Manufacturing bedding products from fishing line - airweave inc. (4 views)
- Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles - Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (3 views)