- Listed: 06/15/2014 11:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Robotics to boost economic growth in Japan
Date: Jun 15, 2014
Source: NHK World
The Japanese government will promote the use of robots to start a new industrial revolution and double the size of the robotics market in the manufacturing sector by 2020.
It plans to include measures to promote the robotics industry in its draft of its new growth strategy.
The government says robotics technology will be used to improve the productivity and profitability of Japanese businesses.
The government hopes to double the robotics market in the manufacturing sector to about 12 billion dollars by 2020.
It also hopes to expand the market in the services sector in fields such as medical and nursing care by 20 times to about 12 billion dollars during the same period.
The draft proposal will be presented to a government panel on Monday. Cabinet ministers are expected to approve it later this month.
1124 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso will support infrastructure in Asia for stimulating economy
- Akebono Setsubi Kogyosho Co., Ltd.
- ZENRIN CO., LTD. – A Leading Japanese Company in the Production of Mapping Software
- Japanese cuisine “Washoku” added to UNESCO intangible cultural heritage list
- Japan offer 5 billion dollars funds to World Bank to assist developing countries