- Listed: 06/15/2014 11:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Robotics to boost economic growth in Japan
Date: Jun 15, 2014
Source: NHK World
The Japanese government will promote the use of robots to start a new industrial revolution and double the size of the robotics market in the manufacturing sector by 2020.
It plans to include measures to promote the robotics industry in its draft of its new growth strategy.
The government says robotics technology will be used to improve the productivity and profitability of Japanese businesses.
The government hopes to double the robotics market in the manufacturing sector to about 12 billion dollars by 2020.
It also hopes to expand the market in the services sector in fields such as medical and nursing care by 20 times to about 12 billion dollars during the same period.
The draft proposal will be presented to a government panel on Monday. Cabinet ministers are expected to approve it later this month.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (64 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (51 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (42 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (40 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (36 views)
- More than 150 years producer of Japanese miso and miso products - Marukome Co., Ltd. (28 views)
- Chuzenji Kanaya Hotel - Situated near the shore of the Lake Chuzenjiko in Nikko (23 views)
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Developed calculator in 1957, wristwatch in 1974 and musical instrument in 1986 (22 views)
- Shiseido - More than 145 years beauty skin care products history (20 views)
- Colan Totte Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing Magnetic Necklaces and Bands for Healthy Life (20 views)