- Listed: 06/15/2014 11:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Robotics to boost economic growth in Japan
Date: Jun 15, 2014
Source: NHK World
The Japanese government will promote the use of robots to start a new industrial revolution and double the size of the robotics market in the manufacturing sector by 2020.
It plans to include measures to promote the robotics industry in its draft of its new growth strategy.
The government says robotics technology will be used to improve the productivity and profitability of Japanese businesses.
The government hopes to double the robotics market in the manufacturing sector to about 12 billion dollars by 2020.
It also hopes to expand the market in the services sector in fields such as medical and nursing care by 20 times to about 12 billion dollars during the same period.
The draft proposal will be presented to a government panel on Monday. Cabinet ministers are expected to approve it later this month.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (56 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (26 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (22 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (22 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (21 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (20 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (19 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (19 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (18 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (17 views)