- Listed: 06/15/2014 11:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Robotics to boost economic growth in Japan
Date: Jun 15, 2014
Source: NHK World
The Japanese government will promote the use of robots to start a new industrial revolution and double the size of the robotics market in the manufacturing sector by 2020.
It plans to include measures to promote the robotics industry in its draft of its new growth strategy.
The government says robotics technology will be used to improve the productivity and profitability of Japanese businesses.
The government hopes to double the robotics market in the manufacturing sector to about 12 billion dollars by 2020.
It also hopes to expand the market in the services sector in fields such as medical and nursing care by 20 times to about 12 billion dollars during the same period.
The draft proposal will be presented to a government panel on Monday. Cabinet ministers are expected to approve it later this month.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (219 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (13 views)
- Sumiron Co., Ltd. - Innovative Hermetic Packing System for Used Diapers (12 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (12 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (12 views)
- Nihon Genryo Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of water treatment product and systems (11 views)
- Plenus Co.,LTD. - Restaurant Franchise Business - Hotto Motto (10 views)
- Kyowakiden Industry Co., Ltd. - Water Treatment System & Recycling System (10 views)
- Nakashima Propeller Co., Ltd. - Ship Propeller Manufacturer (10 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (9 views)