- Listed: 06/15/2014 11:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Robotics to boost economic growth in Japan
Date: Jun 15, 2014
Source: NHK World
The Japanese government will promote the use of robots to start a new industrial revolution and double the size of the robotics market in the manufacturing sector by 2020.
It plans to include measures to promote the robotics industry in its draft of its new growth strategy.
The government says robotics technology will be used to improve the productivity and profitability of Japanese businesses.
The government hopes to double the robotics market in the manufacturing sector to about 12 billion dollars by 2020.
It also hopes to expand the market in the services sector in fields such as medical and nursing care by 20 times to about 12 billion dollars during the same period.
The draft proposal will be presented to a government panel on Monday. Cabinet ministers are expected to approve it later this month.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (59 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (48 views)
- Sanrio Co., Ltd. - Creator of popular pop icons such as Hello Kitty and Keroppi (39 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (37 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (35 views)
- Black Watermelon "Densuke" was sold $3,200 in the year's first watermelon auction (33 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (31 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (29 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (28 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (28 views)