- Company Name: JIUN Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Higashi-Ku, Fukuoka City
- Street: 9th Fl., FRC Bldg., 1-14-1, Tanotsu
- Country: Japan
- Phone: +81 92-626-7002
- Website: https://www.jiun.co.jp
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: 09/29/2018 11:38 am
- Expires: 217 days, 23 hours
JIUN Corporation established in 2000, is headquartered in Fukuoka Prefecture, developing systems for medical use. The company has a track record in combining DICOM viewers, PACS, and electronic health records for the purpose of displaying and referencing medical images. The company has also been developing and providing an external storage service for medical images (DataServiceProvider) since 2005.
Recently JIUN has been developing systems that contribute to introducing the cloud in business environments, and been conducting Internet-environment download sales of a next-generation Web-based medical image viewer and server (PACS) for overseas customers since 2016 under the brand name SonicDICOM.
The company has a track record with Konica Minolta, and also has experience exporting abroad to USA, Brazil, Peru, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Cote d’Ivoire.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (16 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (10 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (9 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (7 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (7 views)
- Oxide Corporation - Develop of optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality (6 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (5 views)
- Maruwa Co,. Ltd. - Producing Furoshiki, Noren and Hanten since 1949 (4 views)
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of marine electronics such as radar systems, fish finders and navigational instruments (4 views)