- Company Name: Power Bank System Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kumamoto
- City/Town/Village: Yatsushiro
- Street: 1572-19 Uchida, Kagami-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 869-4202
- Phone: +81-965-52-5175
- Website: http://www.unido.or.jp
- Listed: 08/18/2014 7:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We manufacture floating type solar power panel, and floating PV system.
Feature of the Technology
- The solar panel proposed in the system is own developed and completely waterproof panel. The solar panel is made of materials often used for preventing heavy salt damage and preventing rusting by seawater.
- This solar panel and system can be installed anywhere on water surface, if enough space is given, because the panels are thin and the entire system is lightweight.
- This solar panel is made of a unique material that is flexible to change into various shapes (e.g. wavy shape along the lines with the shape of tin roof.)
Power Generation and Delivery Business:
- Street lamp:
Aim: To improve local safety and security by setting up street lamps in local areas and towns.
- Household electric light:
Aim: To improve living standards by transmitting and distributing power to each household in local areas and popularizing the LED bulbs to each household. (It is possible to reduce the generation of CO2 by replacing the kerosene lamps currently used to our LED bulbs. It is also possible to improve health condition of local people by eliminating environmental impacts caused by the use of kerosene.)
Generation of Additional Value of Fish Resources:
- Refrigerated storage facility:
Harvested crops and landed fisheries can easily be damaged because of the tropical weather which often causes commercial value to significantly decrease. If refrigerated storage facility is available, it is possible to improve added value by storing them safely.
Using the panel and system in each family:
In addition to the characteristics of the panel and system as mentioned above, it will be possible in the future to expand this proposed system as “one-panel system for each home” to no electricity area which has large demand for electricity.
Power Bank System Co, Ltd., a developer and owner of the proposed technology, has conducted the following studies.
- In Japan:
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) of Japan’s project, titled “The next-generation energy technology demonstration projects”, has been conducted during 2011-2012 at Yatsushiro Sea in Kumamoto Prefecture of Japan. The METI wrote a recommendation letter to this project and technology before.
- Outside Japan:
A project, titled “Extension services to the governments of developing countries,” has been commissioned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of Japan and we conducted feasibility study in 2012 at Laguna Lake, located in the suburb of Manila City of the Philippines. Furthermore, a project as part of Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)’s demonstration projects has also started in 2013 at the same place in the Philippines and this project will complete in 2015.
3672 total views, 3 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Xiroku Inc. – Digital signage & touch sensor technology
- Only in Japan – UnmissableJAPAN.com
- Dynax Corporation – Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships
- UACJ Corporation – Manufacturing of aluminum rolled products
- Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. – Offering shipbuilding service since 1917
Top Ads Today
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (37 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (25 views)
- RUMI JAPAN - Seafood Processing Industry and Wholesaler (20 views)
- Aiya Co., Ltd. - We've been producing the organic matcha green tea since 1885 (18 views)
- Japanese Handmade Stuffed Animal Store - NINI & QUINO (12 views)
- Seiko Coffee Co., Ltd. - We deliver fresh roasted coffee from Japan (9 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (9 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (7 views)
- Twinbird Corporation - FPSC - New Cooling/Refrigeration System (7 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (7 views)