- Company Name: Power Japan Plus
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-ku
- Street: Ebisu Five Bldg. 4th Fl.,Ebisu Nishi 2-2-6,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0021
- Phone: +81-3-3780-7050
- Website: http://powerjapanplus.com
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 05/15/2014 4:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Power Japan Plus is a materials engineer for a new class of carbon material that balances economics, performance and sustainability in a world of constrained resources. Power Japan Plus envisions a world of possibilities powered by its patented Carbon Complex material, the world’s first and only organic carbon material.
The Ryden dual carbon battery achieves an equilibrium of safety, reliability and sustainability in a high-performance battery for electric vehicles and other energy applications. It is 100% recyclable and contains no rare metals, rare earth metals or heavy metals. Beyond energy storage, Carbon Complex is engineered for specific applications with unique properties not found in any other form of carbon. Power Japan Plus is located at the center of the materials innovation industry in Tokyo, Japan.
Ryden Dual Carbon Battery – A new kind of battery
The Ryden dual carbon battery, developed by Power Japan Plus, is a new, more sustainable, safer, longer-lasting and cost-effective battery technology. This high performance battery makes use of a completely unique chemistry, with both the anode and the cathode made of simple carbon. It also contains no metals, rare earth metals and no heavy metals, which is part of what makes it both cost competitive and sustainable.
The dual carbon design used in the battery, combined with an organic electrolyte, allows for a unique current flow within the battery. Positively charged lithium ions flow to the anode and the negatively charged anions flow to the cathode. This shortens the distance of current flow within the battery, allowing for faster charge and discharge.
Power Japan Plus has filed one patent and is preparing to file three more on the dual carbon battery.
Top Ads Today
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (64 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (52 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (49 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (49 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (38 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (25 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (16 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (16 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (15 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (14 views)