- Company Name: Ringer Hut Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shinagawa-Ku
- Street: 1-6-1 Osaki
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0032
- Phone: +81 03-5745-8611
- Website: http://www.ringerhut.co.jp/customers_overseas/
- Listed: 12/15/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: 326 days, 14 hours
Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. operates and franchises restaurants under the Nagasaki Champon Ringer Hut, Tonkatsu Hamakatsu, and Nagasaki Shippoku Hamakatsu brands primarily in Japan. The company operates through Nagasaki Champon, Tonkatsu, and Facilities Maintenance segments. Its restaurants sell food and merchandise. The company was formerly known as Hamakatsu Corporation and changed its name to Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. in August 1982. In 1962, Ringer Hut Co., Ltd.(Tonkatsu Hamakatsu) was founded in Nagasaki Prefecture, and headquarter is located in Tokyo now. Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. operates over 600 franchises restaurants in Japan.
Ringer Hut now has a total of 16 stores in 6 countries: 5 in the U.S. (including 1 ROKKAKU HAMAKATSU, 1 SOBAYA); 5 in Thailand (including 1 Tonkatsu HAMAKATSU), 2 each in Hong Kong and Indonesia, and 1 each in Taiwan and Cambodia. The latest store is operated by Champion Foods Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Bangkok, Thailand; Representative: Fumio Fukuhara), a subsidiary founded in 2010 to do business in Thailand for Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. The company’s goal is to operate 50 stores overseas by 2020, and will continue to open new stores that meet the needs of areas where they are located.
About Nagasaki Champon
Champon is a Japanese noodle dish invented in Nagasaki, Japan. It is made by specially made noodle, frying pork, seafood, vegetable with chicken and pig bones soup. Nowadays Champon is a popular dish all over Japan.
Champon was invented in the mid of Meiji period by a Chinese man who owned a Chinese restaurant in Nagasaki. He created Champon for Chinese students in Japan that time. The dish was popular among the Chinese students and its popularity quickly spread to Japanese communities in Nagasaki.
Please find their products on shop below and check the special deal!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- SEKISUI NANO COAT TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. – Textile Manufacturer
- TSUKUBASEIKO Co,.Ltd. – Electrostatic Clamping Systems
- World’s leading manufacturer of interactive pen tablets and displays – Wacom
- Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd.
- IOFT(International Optical Fair Tokyo) 2013 – Asia’s Leading Optical Trade Fair
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (26 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (25 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (19 views)
- Subaru Corporation - Subaru Automotive Business - Aerospace Company - Industrial Products Company (18 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (18 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (16 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (16 views)
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd. (15 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (15 views)
- Edamame Mix - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (14 views)