- Company Name: Ringer Hut Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shinagawa-Ku
- Street: 1-6-1 Osaki
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0032
- Phone: +81 03-5745-8611
- Website: http://www.ringerhut.co.jp/customers_overseas/
- Listed: 12/15/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: 233 days, 4 hours
Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. operates and franchises restaurants under the Nagasaki Champon Ringer Hut, Tonkatsu Hamakatsu, and Nagasaki Shippoku Hamakatsu brands primarily in Japan. The company operates through Nagasaki Champon, Tonkatsu, and Facilities Maintenance segments. Its restaurants sell food and merchandise. The company was formerly known as Hamakatsu Corporation and changed its name to Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. in August 1982. In 1962, Ringer Hut Co., Ltd.(Tonkatsu Hamakatsu) was founded in Nagasaki Prefecture, and headquarter is located in Tokyo now. Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. operates over 600 franchises restaurants in Japan.
Ringer Hut now has a total of 16 stores in 6 countries: 5 in the U.S. (including 1 ROKKAKU HAMAKATSU, 1 SOBAYA); 5 in Thailand (including 1 Tonkatsu HAMAKATSU), 2 each in Hong Kong and Indonesia, and 1 each in Taiwan and Cambodia. The latest store is operated by Champion Foods Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Bangkok, Thailand; Representative: Fumio Fukuhara), a subsidiary founded in 2010 to do business in Thailand for Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. The company’s goal is to operate 50 stores overseas by 2020, and will continue to open new stores that meet the needs of areas where they are located.
About Nagasaki Champon
Champon is a Japanese noodle dish invented in Nagasaki, Japan. It is made by specially made noodle, frying pork, seafood, vegetable with chicken and pig bones soup. Nowadays Champon is a popular dish all over Japan.
Champon was invented in the mid of Meiji period by a Chinese man who owned a Chinese restaurant in Nagasaki. He created Champon for Chinese students in Japan that time. The dish was popular among the Chinese students and its popularity quickly spread to Japanese communities in Nagasaki.
Please find their products on shop below and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (35 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (28 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (22 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (18 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (18 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (16 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (14 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (13 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (12 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (11 views)