- Listed: 01/20/2013 7:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
When Math Meets Art, Techno-Frontier 2012 and Astrophotography Made Simple.
News Source: Great Gear – NHK WORLD
NHK WORLD “Great Gear” brings you the latest products from a wide range of industries born from unique Japanese ideas and technologies.
Gadgets: When Math Meets Art – Ohashi Engineering Co., Ltd.
We focus on a gadget geared for mathematical fans. It’s actually a mathematical scheme made into a three-dimensional object by a small Japanese factory.
Join us on this mathematical journey into a world of 3D art.
On Site: Techno-Frontier 2012
Because robots are a big business in Japan, some people consider it to be the land of robots. We sent reporter Brian Hughes to TECHNO FRONTIER 2012 to take a look at the industry’s latest trends and related technologies.
Special Reports: Astrophotography Made Simple – O-GPS1 GPS UNIT
Normally, taking great pictures of the night sky requires expensive equipment that tracks the movement of the stars. But recently, a major Japanese camera company has come out with a simple and affordable device that helps do away with all the conventional equipment.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Kinugawa / Kawaji Onsen Tourist Association – Hot Spring in Tochigi Prefecture
- Batteries Manufacturer – GS Yuasa Corporation
- Caramel Pudding
- Japan’s gov to approve anti-melanoma drug. It’s first country to approve the drug for melanoma sufferers
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI)’s 1st Foreign Launch Order in Japan
Top Ads Today
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (14 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (10 views)
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Kendo Bogu Equipment Shop - Kyoto Budogu (7 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (7 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (7 views)
- Replication and Reproduction for Japanese Cultural Properties - Rivivere (6 views)
- JAPAN SHOP 2014 - The 43rd International Exhibition for Shop Systems and Fixturing (6 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (6 views)