- Listed: 01/20/2013 7:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
When Math Meets Art, Techno-Frontier 2012 and Astrophotography Made Simple.
News Source: Great Gear – NHK WORLD
NHK WORLD “Great Gear” brings you the latest products from a wide range of industries born from unique Japanese ideas and technologies.
Gadgets: When Math Meets Art – Ohashi Engineering Co., Ltd.
We focus on a gadget geared for mathematical fans. It’s actually a mathematical scheme made into a three-dimensional object by a small Japanese factory.
Join us on this mathematical journey into a world of 3D art.
On Site: Techno-Frontier 2012
Because robots are a big business in Japan, some people consider it to be the land of robots. We sent reporter Brian Hughes to TECHNO FRONTIER 2012 to take a look at the industry’s latest trends and related technologies.
Special Reports: Astrophotography Made Simple – O-GPS1 GPS UNIT
Normally, taking great pictures of the night sky requires expensive equipment that tracks the movement of the stars. But recently, a major Japanese camera company has come out with a simple and affordable device that helps do away with all the conventional equipment.
2011 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Hinomaru Jozo Co., Ltd. – Sake Brewing in Akita Since 1689
- Japan companies eyes Southeast Asia for developing food market
- RF Co., Ltd. – CCD and Wireless Technologies
- Kimura Ohshido Co., Ltd. – Traditional Japanese Dolls Craft Shop since 1887
- Japanese New Generation Rocket “Epsilon-1″ Launched with Just Two Laptop Computers in a Pared-down Command Center