- Listed: 01/20/2013 7:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
When Math Meets Art, Techno-Frontier 2012 and Astrophotography Made Simple.
News Source: Great Gear – NHK WORLD
NHK WORLD “Great Gear” brings you the latest products from a wide range of industries born from unique Japanese ideas and technologies.
Gadgets: When Math Meets Art – Ohashi Engineering Co., Ltd.
We focus on a gadget geared for mathematical fans. It’s actually a mathematical scheme made into a three-dimensional object by a small Japanese factory.
Join us on this mathematical journey into a world of 3D art.
On Site: Techno-Frontier 2012
Because robots are a big business in Japan, some people consider it to be the land of robots. We sent reporter Brian Hughes to TECHNO FRONTIER 2012 to take a look at the industry’s latest trends and related technologies.
Special Reports: Astrophotography Made Simple – O-GPS1 GPS UNIT
Normally, taking great pictures of the night sky requires expensive equipment that tracks the movement of the stars. But recently, a major Japanese camera company has come out with a simple and affordable device that helps do away with all the conventional equipment.
Top Ads Today
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (4 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - LCD Controller IC Develop and Manufacture (3 views)
- Mutsuura Honten Co., Ltd. - Supplying high quality Japanese tool brand since 1892 (3 views)
- Subaru Corporation - Subaru Automotive Business - Aerospace Company - Industrial Products Company (3 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (2 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (2 views)
- ActPro Co., Ltd. - Business Solution Provider in Foreign Exchange, Commercial Property, Sales Outsourcing, Call Center (2 views)
- Kokudo Engineering Consultants Co., Ltd. - Inspection of Structures (2 views)
- Draper Nexus Venture Partners - Tokyo Office (1 views)
- Roland DG Corporation - Worldwide leader in the Wide-format Printers and 3D modeling industries (1 views)