Measurement and Control Show 2016 OSAKA
Date: Nov 9(Wed) – 11(Fri), 2016
Hours: 10:00 – 17:00 (Last Day 17:00)
Venue: Grand Cube Osaka, Osaka, Japan
Organizer: Japan Electric Measuring Instruments Manufacturers’ Association
Contact: +81-75-823-2020 / email@example.com
Official Site: jemima.osaka/en/
Measurement Exhibition Osaka is a 3 day event being held from 9th November to 11th November 2016 at the Osaka International Convention Center in Osaka, Japan. This event showcases products like Instrumental and control equipment, environmental measurement equipment, indicator instrumentation, electrical measuring and much more etc. in the Industrial Products industry.
The PR slogan for the Measurement and Control Show 2016 OSAKA is “Inspiring your future”. We are aiming to communicate the message that when information technology is combined with the measurement and control technology that underpins the development of both society and industry, our hearts beat faster and we begin to “move to the beat of the future.”
At the Measurement and Control Show, we will raise five issues that require solutions for the future manufacturing, and we will propose solutions from JEMIMA’s perspective.
- Product lifecycle management – Industry structure changed by IoT
- New manufacturing through partnerships between companies and organizations – Mass customization
- Automation technology – Making up for a lack of human resources in the manufacturing workplace
- Measuring instruments in the IoT age – Ensuring reliability of data
- Cybersecurity and safety – How do we protect complex facilities and systems?
We aim to ensure that the conference, exhibition and presentations allow visitors to experience and feel that we are “Inspiring your future” Our diverse range of content will present the “exhibition of measurement and control solution, leading the manufacturing excellence.”
We anticipate many visitors from the areas of development, design, manufacture, quality control, sales and marketing, and maintenance. We will ensure all our efforts are put into achieving greater results for our exhibitors.
We encourage you to exhibit with us, and look forward to working with you.
- ANRITSU CORPORATION
- Azbil Corporation
- Calibration Service Committee
- CHINO CORPORATION
- CHUO ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD
- DIGI-TEK Inc.
- DKK-TOA CORPORATION
- Electronic Measuring Instruments and Systems Committee
- ENEGATE Co．Ltd
- Energy / Low-carbon Committee
- Environmental Measurement Committee
- FieldComm Group
- Fuji Electric Co.Ltd.
- FUJI ULTRASONIC ENGINEERING CO.,LTD
- GMI Japan K.K
- HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION
- Hitachi High-Tech Solutions Corporation
- Honda Business Systems Ltd.
- HORIBA STEC, Co., Ltd.
- HORIBA, Ltd.
- ISA100 Wireless Compliance Institute
- Japan Electric Meters Inspection Coporation Kansai
- Japan Electric Measuring Instruments Manufacturers’ Association
- Japanese PROFIBUS Organization
- KEC Electronic Industry Development Center
- KYOTO EIC Co.,LTD.
- MAKE CO.,LTD
- MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
- MTT CORPORATION
- NEW COSMOS ELECTRIC CO.,LTD
- NF Coporation／NF Commerce co.,Ltd
- Ninomiya Eiectric Wire Co., Ltd
- OKAZAKI MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- PA/FA Measurement and Control Committee
- Pepperl＋Fuchs K.K.
- PHOENIX CONTACT K.K.
- Planning & Steering Council
- Product Safety / EMC Committee
- Quantum Design Japan.Inc.
- RIKEN KEIKI CO.,Ltd.
- RION Co., Ltd.
- Rohde&Schwarz Japan
- Seika corporation
- SHIMADZU SYSTEM SOLUTIONS CO.,LTD
- Strategic Study Committee for Advanced Technology
- TAKEMOTO DENKI CORPORATION
- TANAKA ELECTRIC LABORATORY CO.,LTD
- TECHNICAL Co.,Ltd.
- Temperature Measurement Committee
- The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers
- Toko Instruments,Inc.
- TOKYO KEISO CO., LTD.
- Toray Engineering Co., Ltd.
- YAMARI INDUSTRIES，LIMITED
- Yokogawa Elecｔric Corporation/Yokogawa Solution Service Corporation
- Yokogawa Meters & Instruments Corporation
823 total views, 4 today