- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Osaka
- Street: 2-5 Honmachibashi, Chuo-ku,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 540-0029
- Phone: +81-6-4792-8966
- Website: http://oskkaigai.wixsite.com/kanesu
- Listed: 01/12/2017 2:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since its establishment in 1935, Kanesu Seimen has been manufacturing Somen(Japanese thin wheat noodle), Soba(Japanese buckwheat noodle), Udon(Japanese wheat noodle), and Chinese dried noodles(Ramen). Kanesu Seimen is one of major noodles maker in Japan, and they produce very unique products such as “Hello Kitty” matcha green tea soumen noodle and “Moe character” noodles. For more details about Kanesu Seimen, please click here.
How to boil Kanmen (Japanese Dry Noodle)
- Pour water into the pan and let it boil.
- Put dried noodles in the boiling water and stop fire.
- Close the cap of a pan and leave it in the time according to notation for packages.
- Put it up to a colander and cook it
Top Ads Today
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (55 views)
- OREC CO., LTD. - Agricultural Machineries and Gardening Machines (8 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (6 views)
- Automotive parts manufacturer - Hiruta Kogyo Co., Ltd. (5 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (5 views)
- MIYAKI Co., Ltd. - Cleaning & Coating for Stone, Wood, Metal and FRP (4 views)
- Industrial Robots - FANUC LTD. (4 views)
- Noevir Holdings Co., Ltd. - Developing Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals and Health Foods (4 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (4 views)
- Hard Lock Industry Co., Ltd. - Strongest bolts, and its never come loose (4 views)