- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Osaka
- Street: 2-5 Honmachibashi, Chuo-ku,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 540-0029
- Phone: +81-6-4792-8966
- Website: http://oskkaigai.wixsite.com/kanesu
- Listed: 01/12/2017 2:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since its establishment in 1935, Kanesu Seimen has been manufacturing Somen(Japanese thin wheat noodle), Soba(Japanese buckwheat noodle), Udon(Japanese wheat noodle), and Chinese dried noodles(Ramen). Kanesu Seimen is one of major noodles maker in Japan, and they produce very unique products such as “Hello Kitty” matcha green tea soumen noodle and “Moe character” noodles. For more details about Kanesu Seimen, please click here.
How to boil Kanmen (Japanese Dry Noodle)
- Pour water into the pan and let it boil.
- Put dried noodles in the boiling water and stop fire.
- Close the cap of a pan and leave it in the time according to notation for packages.
- Put it up to a colander and cook it
Top Ads Today
- Power Japan Plus (Tokyo Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (36 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (21 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (20 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (18 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (15 views)
- Therabiopharma Inc. - Biotech research and development company with Kyoto University (14 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (14 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (11 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (10 views)
- Tamagawa Seiki Co,. Ltd. - Industrial Equipment Manufacturer (10 views)