- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Osaka
- Street: 2-5 Honmachibashi, Chuo-ku,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 540-0029
- Phone: +81-6-4792-8966
- Website: http://oskkaigai.wixsite.com/kanesu
- Listed: 01/12/2017 2:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since its establishment in 1935, Kanesu Seimen has been manufacturing Somen(Japanese thin wheat noodle), Soba(Japanese buckwheat noodle), Udon(Japanese wheat noodle), and Chinese dried noodles(Ramen). Kanesu Seimen is one of major noodles maker in Japan, and they produce very unique products such as “Hello Kitty” matcha green tea soumen noodle and “Moe character” noodles. For more details about Kanesu Seimen, please click here.
How to boil Kanmen (Japanese Dry Noodle)
- Pour water into the pan and let it boil.
- Put dried noodles in the boiling water and stop fire.
- Close the cap of a pan and leave it in the time according to notation for packages.
- Put it up to a colander and cook it
Top Ads Today
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (11 views)
- Yahoo! Japan Helps Blind Kids Search The Internet With 3D-Printing Machine (8 views)
- Therabiopharma Inc. - Biotech research and development company with Kyoto University (8 views)
- DNAVEC Corporation - Gene Medicines, Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicines (7 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (7 views)
- NAKATA FOODS CO., LTD. - Manufacturing Firm of Ume Product (6 views)
- KAWANOE ZOKI CO., LTD. - We produce 80% of toilet paper and tissue paper in Japan (6 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (6 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (6 views)
- Nakashima Propeller Co., Ltd. - Ship Propeller Manufacturer (5 views)